Genie instant line smoother

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don`t know for sure but with the IW one you can`t put any skin care underneath it but with the QVC one you can.

I don`t know for sure but with the IW one you can`t put any skin care underneath it but with the QVC one you can.

Eyesential is similar, but I think the effects are better, it seems to get much better reviews than Genie anyway, Claire Sutton was almost making excuses for its bad reviews on the website, making out people hadn't been using it properly today!

Thanks, I have used eye essentials which worked great for the few special occasions I had, but it all dried up before I had chance to use it again and wondered if this would work the same and keep better. I don't think I will bother if its not as good.

I had the same problem with the Eyesential - used it a couple of times and it was good but then it all dried out - very expensive!!!! Tried the Genie but it did not do anything - sent it back.

Genie was rubbish, went all dry within about an hour and made it look as if my skin was peeling.

I found Genie to be a total waste of money. As I've said on another thread, even though I only used the tiniest amount it left a white residue around the eye, looked ridiculous so it went straight back.

I found Genie to be a total waste of money. As I've said on another thread, even though I only used the tiniest amount it left a white residue around the eye, looked ridiculous so it went straight back.

Bet you don't have any lines anyway busy!

If only that were true Dazzler.......:1:

I bet it is busy, I bet its you being to hard on yourself and seeing a minute line lol. I bet your skin is glowing using your liz earle and also the sarah range. I mean your daughter is a looker you said in another thread, and you know what they say like mother like daughter! Your daughter must take after you.

I bet it is busy, I bet its you being to hard on yourself and seeing a minute line lol. I bet your skin is glowing using your liz earle and also the sarah range. I mean your daughter is a looker you said in another thread, and you know what they say like mother like daughter! Your daughter must take after you.

Thanks for your lovely post Dazzler. You're right, my skin is in a reasonable condition but I still have some lines.....probably a sign of advancing years!! :3:

Isn't it amazing how everyone had it in their "make-up bag", "handbag" and "bathroom". Funny that!! It's almost like they were flogging it on the channel anyway. Cynical? Me? Never!!

these are the roughest women i ahve ever seen presenting beauty products.
the lipgloss womans hair looked like a very dirty mop and the one selling the genie's egg white rubbish looked just as awfull.
they looked like they needed a good scrub. ugghhh!!!!

Tried Genie a couple of years ago-an instant returner.

Used it under my eyes and it seemed to attract water to the area and make them puffy & baggy. Score out of 10 - nil points.

I think they think we are all idiots, they show a pic of Amica frowning and looking miserable ( anyone shows lines if they do that) then in the other one she's all relaxed and smiling. It's not the product that does that,it's Amica. Duh!

It's the old saying - if something sounds too good to be true it probably is! Once you have wrinkles then, unless you have surgery, they're here to stay. You can make em look softer and stop them getting worse by using good skincare but basically they're yours for good. In my case they add character to an otherwise uninteresting face!!

I had the same problem with the Eyesential - used it a couple of times and it was good but then it all dried out - very expensive!!!! Tried the Genie but it did not do anything - sent it back.

Same problem with eyesential bought two bottles used it twice ...now all dried up, its much more expensive, and the application tiresome having to shake the bottle so much. We love Genie in our house lasts for as long as you need it better results too & none of that shakeing till your arm drops off.:35:

I think they think we are all idiots, they show a pic of Amica frowning and looking miserable ( anyone shows lines if they do that) then in the other one she's all relaxed and smiling. It's not the product that does that,it's Amica. Duh!

Yes, that is definitely another of QVC's more annoying 'our buyers are all idiots & will never notice' habits!
As well as looking glum (or frowning!) they always make them look really pale & washed out as well, so they look like p**d off zombies, then the 'after' with them all smiling & glowing & looking like they just stepped out of the salon!
(Oh & they never brush their hair in the 'before' pics either, so now they look like p**d off zombies that have been dragged through a hedge backwards!)

Same problem with eyesential bought two bottles used it twice ...now all dried up, its much more expensive, and the application tiresome having to shake the bottle so much. We love Genie in our house lasts for as long as you need it better results too & none of that shakeing till your arm drops off.:35:

Out of all the "miracle" beauty products that QVC sell, Genie is one of the few that I have found works. ok it is not permanent but it works wonders around my eyes and lasts until I take it off.

Latest posts

Back