Good Grief Alexis!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There's a guy who takes his ferret for walks locally. Always makes me chuckle when I see them. Not least because in the winter the ferret wears a bobble hat. I kid you not. A bobble hat on a ferret. It's so funny to see this hat bobbing all over the place.

I did have, but when he heard there were meat pie sandwiches and women with big baps up north, he disappeared!

So hard to keep one's staff with inducements like that on offer.............:mysmilie_46:

I just tweeted julia that they look like mum and daughter....lets see if she reads it out!!!!!

That is not true (in my opinion) I think Julia was looking really good, the first time I have seen her looking good in sleeveless top, the top of her arms looked well toned ( I have previously mentioned here that she should give up wearing sleeveless tops, but today her arms looked great! )
I think it is unkind to say that she looked like Alexis's mum, maybe sisters:happy:..........Julia is a good looking woman, hope Alexis would look half as good as her when she is Julia's age.
After all that, that dress did not look good around her waist, it made her look square ....it looked good up to he bust.

That is not true (in my opinion) I think Julia was looking really good, the first time I have seen her looking good in sleeveless top, the top of her arms looked well toned ( I have previously mentioned here that she should give up wearing sleeveless tops, but today her arms looked great! )
I think it is unkind to say that she looked like Alexis's mum, maybe sisters:happy:..........Julia is a good looking woman, hope Alexis would look half as good as her when she is Julia's age.
After all that, that dress did not look good around her waist, it made her look square ....it looked good up to he bust.

Not unkind at all...Julia is 56 Alexis is 37 so its completely possible !!

No but its funny. Got to keep her on her toes whilst reading through all the gushing "Oh Julia you look fabulous" tweets she loves to read out :cheeky:

Whether or not the tweets get filtered, in my opinion it wasn't funny. It's one thing to say what you like on here but to actually say something like that in public is not nice.

But they did look like mother and daughter. Julia is old enough to be Alexis mother and looks it and they had on matching clothes. They even look similar(hair, colouring) Cant see anyone being offended by it. I wouldnt be if I was Julias age.

Think Alesis is a bit of a 'go-er' I imagine, I dont like her, seems very snotty and all about money with her.

What winds me up is people with delusions of grandeur that can't even speak properly. BranD dear, not bran....and she has children too....there's no hope :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

We take the P*ss out of Q presenters no more than we take the P*ss out of ourselves. Look at poor old Burly in the laundry thread at the mo and we`ve all had a turn at times. It`s what life is all about and in reality if i had 2 friends turn up wearing almost the same outfits and one old enough to be the other person`s Mother then quite tongue in cheek I`d be asking who they`ve come as ? In fact my husband`s daughter tries to dress and look just like her best friend ( don`t know why but hey that`s her choice ) and her Dad calls them " Me and Mini Me ". Most of what`s said on here is no more offensive than a friend or colleague might say in jest and it`s a good way to be in life because walking on eggshells all the time isn`t fun. The one thing I do object to is when someone can give out the funny comments but isn`t man/woman enough to take them. I shall sign off now as Baggy Arse which is what my husband calls me when I`m wearing jeans because he says my bum is too flat to fill them and they always look baggy on the bum. Charming lol !

Latest posts

Back