Gtech AirRam TSV 23 June 2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Minnehaha

Registered Shopper
I read in a review of the Gtech AirRam that the handle comes off for storage purposes. One of the reasons for my buying a Gtech is limited storage. However, the handle once on appears not to come off.

Has anyone tried to take the handle off - for storage or for returning it? If yes, how?

Many thanks

Jay

Yes, it does come off. At the back of the handle just below the part where the two parts join, there is a hole with a criss cross piece of plastic inside. Stick a pen in there and give it a push and then pull the top of the handle. It should come out easily.

Jay[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was going to say!

I struggled for an hour....

OH took it off in about 5 seconds by poking a pen in the hole!

:heart:

Yes, it does come off. At the back of the handle just below the part where the two parts join, there is a hole with a criss cross piece of plastic inside. Stick a pen in there and give it a push and then pull the top of the handle. It should come out easily.

Jay
[/QUOTE]

Mam, you're a star! Thanks, Jay

Latest posts

Back