Guy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Haven't a clue how this started, just read the errr "fashion" updates for Adam. Sounds like he'll look every bit a winner, (see, I said "winner" lol) :wink:

But surely you have missed out the multibuy option, especailly for those gold plated bracelets?? Peter Simon said "Multibuy these, you can sell 'em in the pub for more than this"! That's my top tip, buy 'em, pile 'em high, sell 'em on :giggle:

Nikki I have to hold my hands up to starting this one
Adam mentioned that his sleep pattern is disrupted so I sent him a list of things he needed to help him sleep and it was taken from there
I focussed on the sleep side of it and Momma sorted out his wardrobe when he woke up!! :giggle:

and the multibuy option is genius, of course I should've thought of that! :taphead:

Yeh, Deedee I think Adam's kindly offered to be the getaway driver b4 the plate wears off those chunky brecelets we sell in the pub as St. P. Simon suggested, (all I can say is he'll need to be darn speedy lol)! :giggle:

Yeh, Deedee I think Adam's kindly offered to be the getaway driver b4 the plate wears off those chunky brecelets we sell in the pub as St. P. Simon suggested, (all I can say is he'll need to be darn speedy lol)! :giggle:

yeah, best get outta there before their wrists turn green so I hope Adam drives a fast car!!

I can't drive, but I've played enough driving simulators to know what I'm doing. If I can drive a bus at 100mph and not topple it, how hard can a fast getaway car be?

I can't drive, but I've played enough driving simulators to know what I'm doing. If I can drive a bus at 100mph and not topple it, how hard can a fast getaway car be?

You're forgetting those extortionate parking charges :smirk:

Minor incidental Adam, don't worry it'll be fine. :nod::wink: Just look at Peter Simon & inwardly absorb his tactics of self belief, (no on second thoughts please forget I said that, it's making me feel quite quezy at the very thought lol).

Latest posts

Back