GX Pillows with ex IW Brand presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Guy Andrews

Registered Shopper
Channel hoping last night and saw these - I’ve bought them from IW in the past for £29.99 a pair (good pillows that keep their shape ) surprised to see them for £49.99 ! They sold well though …wonder what other items that were on IW will appear on TJC soon ?

Channel hoping last night and saw these - I’ve bought them from IW in the past for £29.99 a pair (good pillows that keep their shape ) surprised to see them for £49.99 ! They sold well though …wonder what other items that were on IW will appear on TJC soon ?
At increased prices??

The TJC pillows were the GX2 so a different pillow to the ones sold on Ideal World, still a significant price rise.

Gives you an idea of why Ideal went under (one of many reasons)

They couldn't sell as many as TJC sold last night for nearly half the price (ok newer model)

TJC holds a lot of the buying power over these brands now , the brands were not the reason Ideal World failed certainly in the last 2 years they actually had a better brand selection than TJC (in homeware) that alone wasn't enough

I saw the pillows but couldn't remember the price on IW. I also saw the cleaning system where you add salt to water to make a multi purpose cleaner, it was the same lady guest who was on IW. I wonder how many more we'll see.

GX started on QVC years ago, and then went to IW. The cleaning system started on TJC during Covid, was briefly on Gemporia and now it’s back on TJC.

The cleaning system was on Tjc Ideal World and Gemporia a few months ago within a week on different days

QVC is a separate beast and can demand exclusivity I am certain the deal TJC did in buying the Freeview slot from Ideal gained them access to some of the brands when Ideal were still trading

Latest posts

Back