Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder & Brush Set

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissTibbs

Registered Shopper
WOW. :11:

Is this stuff made by the fairies or what??

It's not very often that something really impresses me, and god knows I've bought gazzilions of make-up in my lifetime, but this stuff is amazing!! I've just received it this morning, applied it in my usual jaded skeptical way and just could not believe the results!! All I can say it that Smashbox had better make this stuff FOREVER because I don't ever want to be without it ever again (as shallow as that sounds!)!

:10:

Yes, lovely isn't it? About 30 seconds after I opened the packaging to try it out, it became my new best friend! Quick, non-messy, great result, I positively adore the stuff! :)

It's lovely. Downside is that two I've had the clip has broken so I don't trust them. If you take out in a bag make sure you have an elastic band with you!

I too love it and the halo glow. I have tried all the 'powder' foundations in the past and they are nothing compared to this.

My downside is the halo and halo glow come in the same boxes and I have a struggle to identify which is which in my make up box without my glasses on to read the bottom!!! Why could they not have made them in different colours or something.

It's lovery if you get the right colour as I've got to mix Fair and a bit of Light to make my own colour. Hope they make more colour potions.
I haven't got that catch problem so far...

It's lovery if you get the right colour as I've got to mix Fair and a bit of Light to make my own colour. Hope they make more colour potions.
I haven't got that catch problem so far...

I agree Marimo - I use a mix of light and medium in winter and just medium in summer. Hopefully when then see it has taken off they will start to make more colours.

I commented on this before and exactly same as you Rosey and many others. With the help of a bit of self tanning I am finally enjoying the medium on its own. Does light suit anyone without looking ghostly or have they just got it a bit wrong?

Disturblingly at the last presentation she commented how there were only these shades because they were so universal and one would definitely suit! Feedback on QVC necessary I think for them to get the message :)

ps Smashbox I also want the catch more robust and a handbag size one....

WOW. :11:

Is this stuff made by the fairies or what??

It's not very often that something really impresses me, and god knows I've bought gazzilions of make-up in my lifetime, but this stuff is amazing!! I've just received it this morning, applied it in my usual jaded skeptical way and just could not believe the results!! All I can say it that Smashbox had better make this stuff FOREVER because I don't ever want to be without it ever again (as shallow as that sounds!)!

:10:

I agree entirely! Today I think my skin looks as healthy as it ever has - thanks to a layer of Halo, a bit of the blush from the last Laura Geller TSV and a light dusting of the Halo Glow - miracles do happen!
Now if I can just find something to make me taller, slim me down, elongate my body, take the bump from my nose ... still I can dream, right?

I too love it and the halo glow. I have tried all the 'powder' foundations in the past and they are nothing compared to this.

My downside is the halo and halo glow come in the same boxes and I have a struggle to identify which is which in my make up box without my glasses on to read the bottom!!! Why could they not have made them in different colours or something.

I can tell easily - the normal Halo is the one with the lacky band holding on the lid! LOL

I don't have the Glow one but everything else I might mix up 'cos I can't read it is dabbed with small blobs of nail varnish for rapid identification! lol
I particularly like the Nails Inc. varnishes as the tops are big enough to actually write on with an indelible marker, 'top', 'base', 'A&E' etc. (I have on at least one occasion carefully done a French Manicure & then realised I'd actually put a pale coloured nail treatment over the top of everything, grrr!)

About muddling them up it's interesting point because my original light the label has worn from the bottom and is no longer readable at all. When this also happens to the medium I will be stuffed. Oh and today I took delivery of the Glow.....

Oops trouble ahead :D

I don't have the Glow one but everything else I might mix up 'cos I can't read it is dabbed with small blobs of nail varnish for rapid identification! lol
I particularly like the Nails Inc. varnishes as the tops are big enough to actually write on with an indelible marker, 'top', 'base', 'A&E' etc. (I have on at least one occasion carefully done a French Manicure & then realised I'd actually put a pale coloured nail treatment over the top of everything, grrr!)

What a good idea KWC - I hadn't thought of that. Will put a different coloured blob on the bottom of each, the light, the medium and the glow. The only problem then is remembering which colour nail varnish is which :lol:

What a good idea KWC - I hadn't thought of that. Will put a different coloured blob on the bottom of each, the light, the medium and the glow. The only problem then is remembering which colour nail varnish is which :lol:

Use a lighter, a darker and a shimmery one maybe? :)

It's easier than that rosey. Just paint an 'L' for light, an 'M' for medium etc I even wrapped some sellotape round one of my LG brushes so I can 'feel' it's the right one. Gawd...can't wait to get my new gogs... :34:

I totally agree!!!! I put a nail varnish small droplet on mine on the bottom to differentiate as I wear glasses and can not read without them anyway!

Posted this without reading all the other replies and realized that Kwc has already mentioned it: great minds think alike Kitten!!! lol
sorry: will it teach me to read all in furture? Doubt it lol

Last edited:
I really want to try this as it sounds wonderfull. However, the light is showing as waitlist only. Does anyone know how long stuff is usually on waitlist as I'm going away on 6/6 and would like to take it with me not have it delivered while I'm away!!

Latest posts

Back