Handbag Heads-Up!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

speckledhen

Registered Shopper
Just a quick heads-up for all handbag fans. There is a handbag emporium clearance show tomorrow at lunchtime (12), it may be worth a look as some of them may be on easypay hopefully.

Not sure I will be around to catch it, but I hope its a good presenter and that there are some cracking offers for everyone! :happy:

I shan't need any willpower for that one as I'm in London for work tomorrow. My credit card is grateful.

Oh no!!! I wish I had ignored this post :rolleyes: haha!

Mind you, judging from the majority of bags in clearance it'll be all the B&W tat, so my money will definitely be safe :cool:

Edit - there are quite a few nice leather bags in there :eek: but they're all on the big side for me - phew

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Soooooo bored. Wish I had stayed on the rower a bit longer!! Ladies who are working, you've not missed much so far, well, in my opinion anyway!

Oh no!!! I wish I had ignored this post :rolleyes: haha!

Mind you, judging from the majority of bags in clearance it'll be all the B&W tat, so my money will definitely be safe :cool:

Edit - there are quite a few nice leather bags in there :eek: but they're all on the big side for me - phew

Your money might not be quite so safe now (Note the easy-payments!!: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?view=2&app=detail&params=item^153126,navlist^100659*153126*145938*153420*,cm_scid^dtlr :cheeky:

Your money might not be quite so safe now (Note the easy-payments!!: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?view=2&app=detail&params=item^153126,navlist^100659*153126*145938*153420*,cm_scid^dtlr :cheeky:

OH NOOOOOO!!! That wasn't there earlier, I check every day, haha!! Oh no, what's a girl to do?!! Navy or red?!!! :tongue::clapping: Are you going for it PP? :thinking:

EDIT - or stone?!! Haha!! I am spending tomorrow putting a load of stuff on ebay to recoup my handbag spendage!!

Last edited:
OH NOOOOOO!!! That wasn't there earlier, I check every day, haha!! Oh no, what's a girl to do?!! Navy or red?!!! :tongue::clapping: Are you going for it PP? :thinking:

EDIT - or stone?!! Haha!! I am spending tomorrow putting a load of stuff on ebay to recoup my handbag spendage!!

I don't know!! If I do weaken then it will be the navy one. I've checked and the Doll Face one that I like is still on wait list so I'm safe there! One thing I know, everything stops in our house when Lulu is on - or it does for me anyway!!

Enjoy it and let me know if you take that plunge :sun:

I'm leaning towards navy too!! I like the stone, but my latest Lulu is stone. Red, hmm, not 100%. I recently bought a red bag and there is surprisingly a lot it doesn't go with. Navy is probably my safest option, I think you could use it in place of a black handbag - and you can never have enough of them can you?! The matching red wallet is also on easy pay, as is one of the purses/make-up bags I have have fancied for my mums birthday - so that's probably two LG purchases tonight *gulp*. The Tig may have to go back if it doesn't blow me away, I have a very expensive holiday coming up - argh :sweat: lol

Can I make a suggestion? I don't think you will use the Navy so much, unless you wear a lot of navy. If you have navy trousers, or tailoring then yes it will go, but thinking the red or the stone would be used more. If you wear black, beige, navy, red, white, even green, then the red will co-ordinate. Navy really won't go as well. I speak as someone who owned a navy bag and never used it. But I use my red Tig with practically everything.

The same with the stone, save that it is much more of a summer bag rather than an all year rounder, but then again it is canvas so summery for sure.

That's what I would do, sorry to stick my oar in.

Hen - if you're at home, be online. I think I'm going to have to keep an eye on you ;) ha ha!

I am at home now, but I did accidentally order one of these barr and barr leather bags at 12:00 from my sisters sky control pad, she did throw herself in front of me but I'm afraid it would take a rhinocerous stun-gun to keep me from a handbag I love. I went for the lilac.:sun: because although I loved the spice I don't have anything for it to go with.

http://www.qvcuk.com/video/todaysproducts.html?cm_re=LN-_-OnQVCTV-_-VOTP

Edited to say, sorry its the video on at 12:00, and the first one on the list (softee handbag), it is no longer on the website so I couldn't show you a link to that. Doesn't look great on the table, but does when the model has it full and on the move!!

Last edited:
Thanks Weathergirl. It's good to have other people's opinions, especially as I am so indecisive!! Am trying to be practical, as I don't use 3 of my LG bags anywhere as often as I should. That is more down to design than colours though. This looks like it's really comfy and I think I will use it often, like my latest one. I have to admit, I love red, I am more a red girl than a pink, and the stone will virtually go with anything too, but can't help think it's a bit twee looking?!! I don't generally wear a lot of navy as a rule. I have a few pieces, but it's not staple colour in my wardrobe.

Well, I have until midnight to make my mind up I guess! I really shouldn't be spending but have fancied this bag for ages! I wish I had gone for the charcoal and black now when it was a TSV - oh well, hindsight is a wonderful thing eh?!!

Capirossi, you have been waiting for this LG bag to come on easypay for ages, and it may not happen again. If I were you I would go for it while I can (although I have completely no self control and cannot close my wardrobe with the bags hanging out of it!!)

Latest posts

Back