Happy Birthday Tanya

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Has to be one of QVC'S best models.

Happy Birthday Tanya :glass: :cake::beer:

:flower:

I have yet to see Tanya looking anything but fabulous! Happy Birthday to her!

Totally agree but the clothes she was wearing earlier looked really good. She has a fabulous figure and really suits the Tiana B and other dresses she had on this morning.I have bought several items that she has given the 'Tan' treatment to find that they dont quite look the same on me somehow :envy::tongue2:

I like Tan demonstrating beauty products with the presenters too as she is not too shy to join in and can give AY a run for her money!

Bet x

Totally agree but the clothes she was wearing earlier looked really good. She has a fabulous figure and really suits the Tiana B and other dresses she had on this morning.I have bought several items that she has given the 'Tan' treatment to find that they dont quite look the same on me somehow :envy::tongue2:

I like Tan demonstrating beauty products with the presenters too as she is not too shy to join in and can give AY a run for her money!

Bet x

Have you got one of the spilt sleeves one ?

Have you got one of the spilt sleeves one ?

Sadly no Bags, I did look online when I saw Tan wearing that one but its sold out in my size. Just as well as it wouldnt have looked like that on me and I would have had to do something with the split sleeve, I would have dipped it in everything going :grin:!!!

Bet

Definitely Bet, AY wouldn't get away with any of her 'looks' or 'comments' with Tanya as she'd be straight back at her with something of her own! lol
I think Tanya is brill, definitely one of my favs!

Have a lovely day Tanya! :glass:

like tanya a nice natural model who seems to enjoy her job. hate when they get the britains next top model wannabes who are bored and do they show it.
happy birthday tanya!:sun:

Ooh yeah. One of my faves. "Normal like us - innit", as me and my best bud would say ;)

I like her too. She's got a lovely smile. I can't even guess her age. Any ideas??

I was going to ask that too, I'm so nosey :wait2:

Tania actually has a personality and is not afraid to let it show, perhaps some of the "bimbo-like" models could learn a lesson :yawn2:

Linda

PS she is always well styled as well, perhaps she does her own? Some of the other models "styling" is terrible - do they all style themselves or do they have a so-called styler ?

bags - thanks for the link. Very interesting, but no date of birth!

Tanya looks much younger in those pics and very stylish too. Bet she's not wearing QVC 'fashion'!!

Happy Birthday to Tanya!

I have a feeling that a couple of years ago, when we had all the fun of not only Tanya but also her chum..... whose name has completely escaped my memory...... blonde, feisty.... (Claire ?? Skinner ??? Went to IW then disappeared...??) that they were both celebratingtheir 40th birthdays..... I was shocked at the time, cos they both looked much younger to me!
I love it when AY or anyone else for that matter, is getting uppity with the models and Tanya raises an eyebrow..... speaks volumes, that eyebrow!!

Love her to bits!!

Happy Birthday to Tanya!

I have a feeling that a couple of years ago, when we had all the fun of not only Tanya but also her chum..... whose name has completely escaped my memory...... blonde, feisty.... (Claire ?? Skinner ??? Went to IW then disappeared...??) that they were both celebratingtheir 40th birthdays..... I was shocked at the time, cos they both looked much younger to me!
I love it when AY or anyone else for that matter, is getting uppity with the models and Tanya raises an eyebrow..... speaks volumes, that eyebrow!!

Love her to bits!!

Jo Skinner went to IW a clip was posted on here of her saying on IW that she was too fat for QVC.
There was also talk on QVC promoted a bit by YBF Stacey just before that she'd set up a model agency.
Claire was another model on QVC who seemed very friendly horsey wise with AY.
Someone said was she was in fact she was Jo Skinner's sister, which I never knew till she had left for IW.

:sleepy:Gosh Jackanory now finished :giggle:

:flower:

Latest posts

Back