Happy Birthday!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reanebeanie

Registered Shopper
Happy 23rd :)54:) birthday Derek! You don't look a day over 21 :1:! It was also my 23rd (!?!) birthday on Friday!

Hope you have a fantastic day today!

Luv and kisses

Irene
x

YEAH!! Many Happies, Derek.... thanks for being a ray of sunshine on our screens... you are SO watchable.... which is about as good a compliment as I can make to a presenter!!!
Hope you have a great Day!!
M

It's my birthday today, too. I am apparently exactly 20 years older than Derek!

Happy Birthday Derek on your **th Birthday

and also

Many Happy Returns to Miss Magpie on your **th Birthday

happy-birthday.gif

Happy Birthday Derek... hope you had a great day!!!!!!!!!:59:

Happy Birthday to you too MissMagpie!!!:1:

Mirabele xx:40:

HELLO

Happy Birthday (belated....sorry)!!

Hope you had a good one!

:belly

hi all,
belated thank you to all - i had a wonderful one thank you, and it shames me to admit (confession being good for the soul and all of that) that it was 35, and not as advertised in the listings magazines as 23, I can see how people made the mistake though :52:

you're all very kind

Derek :)

hi all,
belated thank you to all - i had a wonderful one thank you, and it shames me to admit (confession being good for the soul and all of that) that it was 35, and not as advertised in the listings magazines as 23, I can see how people made the mistake though :52:

you're all very kind

lol you dont look a day over 22 lol :32:

hi all,

you're all very kind

Phew - so I'm only 8 years older than you after all! That makes me feel a bit better!

Latest posts

Back