Has Anyone Been?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
... in Mrs Biagi's shop?
Kathy was saying yesterday during the presentation of clearance Akin, that Tova Biagi had a health food shop selling vitamin supplements, skincare and holistic products.

:mysmilie_506:

Just found the web site :

http://www.morethanvitamins.co.uk/

Last edited:
Thanks for this I saw that show and was wondering where the shop was, think i'll have a browse.

Tova Biagi!? I don't know anyone with that name other that Le Q's Tova. Unusual that Simon Biagi's wife shares that name.

Thanks for this I saw that show and was wondering where the shop was, think i'll have a browse.

Tova Biagi!? I don't know anyone with that name other that Le Q's Tova. Unusual that Simon Biagi's wife shares that name.

Tova is also a Swedish variant of Tove, a Scandinavian name meaning "beautiful Thor; beautiful thunder

Thanks bags. I feel terrrible now. I didn't know it was a Swedish name - I thought Tova had invented it for herself but she is from that area of the world isn't she, OK probably going to embarrass myself again but i think the Netherlands?

Thanks bags. I feel terrrible now. I didn't know it was a Swedish name - I thought Tova had invented it for herself but she is from that area of the world isn't she, OK probably going to embarrass myself again but i think the Netherlands?

Yes according to Simon's blog his wife is from Norway, he talks of the a hotel that overlooks the area where the shootings took place were Kathy's hubby took pictures of them after they were married for a feature in OK.

According to the internet Tova B was also from Norway born in Oslo.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back