He is grinding my gears!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacqualina

VIP Shopper
A very warm welcome from me too blinglover.
Argey, you've surpassed yourself, really very cute, I've gone all gooey!

mr jones

Tired and old
Welcome Blinglover and may the bird of paradise fly up your nose and the bling fairies bring you bling wrapped in little shiny parcels. :mysmilie_701:

L

Lucky Duck

I wasn't going to comment on this thread anymore but just wanted to say a big "HI" to blinglover - welcome :) xx

blinglover

thank you all for the lovely welcome i look forward to reading all you blogs and learning a few things

Junesie

Welcome Blinglover...........and thank you Argey for turning this thread around. Life is waaayyy tooooo short. Lets see more of ya bling girls:mysmilie_12:

mr jones

Tired and old
Welcome Blinglover...........and thank you Argey for turning this thread around. Life is waaayyy tooooo short. Lets see more of ya bling girls:mysmilie_12:
I ain't no girlie Junesie :mysmilie_34: not just the laydeez who love their gems. :mysmilie_61:

B

Beady Belle

I ain't no girlie Junesie :mysmilie_34: not just the laydeez who love their gems. :mysmilie_61:
Better not post photos of your crown jewels Mr J, we wouldn't want you to get banned :mysmilie_11:

:mysmilie_697:

mr jones

Tired and old
Me jewels

Many bought from Steve in his various Gem selling guises.

Star Sapphire loose gem bought from Steve and made into a ring

brenny

VIP Shopper
Wow ! I love the star gem , what sort is it ? Saphire ?

brenny

VIP Shopper
Star Sapphire - lol crappy pictures and the Sapphire is nice blue indeed.
Thought it was , but I unintentionally insulted a poster many many years ago by wrongly thinking a gem was a Saphire , so I tend to ask since then ( they wern't very happy ) It is a lovely peice , you have some of the same rings as my OH and agin mainly via Steve Bennets' companies over the years

Junesie

Ooooerrrr mr jones...........that is one serious bling ring collection, I am an absolute beginner compaired to you. Love the gems too. Thanks for the pictures, I love to see folks purchases. My oh isn't too keen on wearing rings, wedding ring aside. :mysmilie_687:

debsie

Its a spade!
Mr Jones - OH has said you have some lovely bling (he's into his bling too) and I can only echo that - thanks for sharing x

G

Graham

I am closing this thread now.

I have been told about various accusations about me being spread in the Rocks TV chat room, can I say that why on earth would I have another ID when I am quite capable of saying what I think with my own, as many have seen over the past 9 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks