Help if poss!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

clairella

Registered Shopper
I have tried Alpha H products, purchasing in discovery sizes.
Having been REALY pleased decided I would order the full size moisturiser only to read one of the reviews about it containing the chemical benzophenone-3.
Have now checked this out and have realised I do not now wish to buy.
Has anyone else discovered this and not re-purchased?
I realy like the cleanser and liquid gold, so shall continue to use, but need suggestions for a replacement moisturiser please????
Any help gratefully recieved thanks :clapping:

cant see it listed on the rejuvinating cream or the ultra protector spf 30. i have both these items (they are by far the best moisturisers i have ever used) maybe they are in old stock bought elsewhere.
interesting though not a nice ingredient.:down:

whats wrong with benzo........

several possible issue:
*it has been shown to be able to be absorbed by the skin, possibly causing photosensitivity and some argue it is responsible for the cases of melanoma found in people who did use sunscreen
* linked to contact eczema
* some studies suggest its simjilar to estrogen hormon, and so could be linked to breast cancer
* can be stored in the body and not suitable for children under 2 because of that as children do not have developed the enzymes necessary to break down derivatives of benzophenone-3
* also some studies seem to suggest that it can have an effect on human DNA
thats sort of it in a nutshell. sunscreen is difficult. We know the damage sun does, the alternative, think its called PABA (?) is however worse, which is why benzophenone-3 is considered by many as a better option.

I have tried Alpha H products, purchasing in discovery sizes.
Having been REALY pleased decided I would order the full size moisturiser only to read one of the reviews about it containing the chemical benzophenone-3.
Have now checked this out and have realised I do not now wish to buy.
Has anyone else discovered this and not re-purchased?
I realy like the cleanser and liquid gold, so shall continue to use, but need suggestions for a replacement moisturiser please????
Any help gratefully recieved thanks :clapping:

Which moisturiser is it in?

its not in rejuvinating or the factor 30. maybe its in the factor 50.
your doomed if you do and doomed if you dont.

stick to the spf 30.brilliant product tbh. really bad though that you pay money to protect your skin and the product ends up being more dangerous. typical!

Latest posts

Back