Help is it worth it?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if Gemcherub might think again. It's also interesting to know that the personal shoppers aren't now overcharging as they have done in the past.

Argey xx

You might like to know that I've just received this ring today. It's going back as I've decided I'm not over keen on the design, but if you do love the design you will be very happy with it - the PTs are a good colour and the opals (as someone said elsewhere in this thread) look much more like jelly opals than white opal - they have plenty of colour with them, that tones nicely with the PT. Good luck with it!

Sounds ideal MissM! Thanks for the description. I think for me it really will be down to the opals - I'm not at all fond of "flat" white opals, so if they're anything like yours were, I could be a very happy PQ!
I do like a fussy cluster, if it's a decent size I don't see an issue with that aspect, and I hope the PTs have some intensity.
I'm all excited to see it now! Not quite to the point of wishing the weekend away, but looking forward to Tuesday!

Latest posts

Back