Her Majesty

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Clearly there is concern for the health of our Queen and with the family all gathering at Balmoral the outlook is grim.

With the inevitable maybe soon to happen, I hope that QVC (being an American company) will do the decent thing and close down as a sign of respect.

I thought she looked quite perky when she greeted Liz Truss, certainly much better than my dad did at the same age. And doesn’t all the family get an invite to Balmoral in the summer while she’s there? Read that both she & Charles even invited Harry & the wife, very magnanimous considering.

Clearly there is concern for the health of our Queen and with the family all gathering at Balmoral the outlook is grim.

With the inevitable maybe soon to happen, I hope that QVC (being an American company) will do the decent thing and close down as a sign of respect.
The might shut down for an hour or so, but not more, I think.

I expect QVC will be as tasteful as ever, every fashion item with a black option will be touted as suitable for any period of national mourning, EEK will be sold as memorial pieces with which to remember Her Majesty, and the food will be ideal to feed the family as it comes together to watch the state funeral for which you will need to buy a 50'' TV available in 70 easy payments as a memorial TSV

Looking ahead to the coronation I expect Simon Wilson is already sorting out his old crown design brooches, pendants etc, Ruthless and her design team are working on camo t shirts with an animal print crown embossed on the front, they might even reproduce the diamonique crown and have a pretend coronation, and the food will be ideal to feed the family as it comes together to watch the coronation for which you will need to buy a 70'' TV available on 50 easy payments as a celebration TSV

Cynical moi?

PS I genuinely hope that Her Majesty makes a full and speedy recovery

Watching BBC it’s like they’ve got her dead & buried already!
wouldn’t you know Meghan ( + Netflix crew) would be in England just now.
I’m hoping her majesty is spotted any time now riding her horse or walking the corgies in the grounds….serve them all right, vultures.

It looks serious because the family has gone up to be with her. She looked so well as well, albeit frail, on Tuesday when she met with Boris and then Liz so it would suggest that the health issue was sudden. 😕

The BBC are certainly reporting like “doom mongers“ so I’ve switched channels.

I’m hoping her majesty is spotted any time now riding her horse or walking the corgies in the grounds….serve them all right, vultures.
Oh I know what you mean….cue hushed voices and obsequiousness. Really hoping she pulls through. I just can’t see the monarchy being at all respected with her successors

Meghan and the village idiot who have caused her a lot of heartache.
Tbh I don't know how they have the gall to turn up.
Good to be a fly on the wall when they get there.

Well I was staggered that Huw Edwards on the BBC is already wearing a black tie ! Its accepted that newsreaders wear black tie when a death has occurred in the Family, but talk about premeditating an event FGS !!!

Most of us have lived the entirety of our lives with her as Head of State, so yes, whether royalist or not, nothing can be taken away that this lady has served her country - right up until this week !

Meghan. No doubt all of this is fodder for her next vitriolic utterings, probably that she was ignored at Balmoral by everyone. She was a working royal for all of 90 seconds yet she apparently kept a 'journal' - well, she would wouldn't she. I reckon she really will let rip once her Majesty is no longer with us. God help that family then.

It looks serious because the family has gone up to be with her. She looked so well as well, albeit frail, on Tuesday when she met with Boris and then Liz so it would suggest that the health issue was sudden. 😕

The BBC are certainly reporting like “doom mongers“ so I’ve switched channels.
I think the BBC are preparing the country for an announcement. Nicholas Witchell looked close to tears earlier. Again, I sincerely hope I'm wrong but why would they do all this unless it was to prepare the nation? The Queen is one person in my life I wish I had met. I really do think she cares about everyone.

CC

Well I was staggered that Huw Edwards on the BBC is already wearing a black tie ! Its accepted that newsreaders wear black tie when a death has occurred in the Family, but talk about premeditating an event FGS !!!

Most of us have lived the entirety of our lives with her as Head of State, so yes, whether royalist or not, nothing can be taken away that this lady has served her country - right up until this week !

Meghan. No doubt all of this is fodder for her next vitriolic utterings, probably that she was ignored at Balmoral by everyone. She was a working royal for all of 90 seconds yet she apparently kept a 'journal' - well, she would wouldn't she. I reckon she really will let rip once her Majesty is no longer with us. God help that family then.
That's a bit much isn't it? It's like vultures circling around waiting for her to die. Yes, her mum went on forever, and was always having health scares, as was Prince Philip. I'm guessing it's the significance of all this that's causing all the furore. I mean if the queen dies it's a massive deal, not just an "oh dear r.i.p". Let's face it she hasn't had many health scares, so when she does, I guess they've got to inform the nation - but there's no need to act as if she's already dead. Save the black tie until it's necessary, that's what I say!

Meghan and the village idiot who have caused her a lot of heartache.
Tbh I don't know how they have the gall to turn up.
Good to be a fly on the wall when they get there.
You are leaving out, Andrew. I will say he is a bigger heartache for her, as he was supposed to be the favourite child. And the FBI would still like to have a chat with him.

All the children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren will all be in the will.

She might have had a heart attack or stroke and recover but be unable to carry on doing the royal duties.

Latest posts

Back