How many more sleeps until the music stops?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Let it go! Please let the bleeding thing go.

I hate that type of Mickey bubble music at the best of times but every 15 minutes for the past 3 months is one step away from the men in white coats.

I feel like pulling my hair out the times I've turned over and (unfortunately) caught the first bar of "IIIIIIIIIIIIII'mmmm" the way the singer sings it, oh my gawd! makes my flesh creep, it goes right through me and I can't reach for the mute button quick enough!

Made me laugh the other night though, I wonder how the wannabe upmarket, expensive, up ther arse QVC would've felt if they'd have heard the studio music by the imitation Michael Bubble at the end of "Christmas At Jaywick"?..........just sayin'. :mysmilie_17:

Whatever music Q uses at Christmas it becomes irritating because of their overkill.Last years was dreadful.
I switch over when the music is going onto the long version,just can't take it. I'm starting to hate the singers voice.

Last Year was terrible. A slight improvement this time around but how many times do they need to play it!!!!?????? Was enjoying a product description the other night and then it quickly burst into a tuuunnnneeee, arghh!!

And go just as quick (for me but I know I am a minority)

No, I agree. If I'm not working I like the 3 days of Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day, but after that I want my house back to normal and I long for the lighter evenings and Spring to arrive.

Last edited:
I'm a bit of a Christmas Junkie. The problem is we've had QVC at it since July.
Today we went to the Christmas market which was busy but a nice vibe. Then did some shopping and boy there are bargains out there..... Now home feeling good tree lights on, wine in hand and a cozy night. It's cold in Edinburgh but it is December!

No QVC as I don't want the TSV....or do I?

I'm a bit of a Christmas Junkie. The problem is we've had QVC at it since July.
Today we went to the Christmas market which was busy but a nice vibe. Then did some shopping and boy there are bargains out there..... Now home feeling good tree lights on, wine in hand and a cozy night. It's cold in Edinburgh but it is December!

No QVC as I don't want the TSV....or do I?

You know you do, you've seen it, watched it,,,,,, you've just gotta have it, go for it, but be quick! :mysmilie_17:

Let it go! Please let the bleeding thing go.

I hate that type of Mickey bubble music at the best of times but every 15 minutes for the past 3 months is one step away from the men in white coats.

Has it only been 3 months - feels far longer.....I can't take much more.

No, you're not alone - I for one am starting to feel exactly the same. Problem is, by the time it arrives, because it's been thrust down our throats for months, with shops and magazines full of Christmas stuff since summer, etc. it's nothing special anymore. And is it me, or does the Christmas razmatazz start earlier every year? Don't get me wrong, I love the opportunity of seeing friends and family, but all the hype just turns me off the C time of year. It's blurdy relentless.

And go just as quick (for me but I know I am a minority)

At present I'm emotionally and physically exhausted getting ready for people coming for a week only to hear that because of airline strikes it may all be off!

No, I agree. If I'm not working I like the 3 days of Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day, but after that I want my house back to normal and I long for the lighter evenings and Spring to arrive.

Well don't worry ,spring will arrive on QVC the day after Boxing Day as they start gearing up for the Valentine and Easter forward trends. Ultrasun here we come !

Don't forget Mother's Day.

Yep, that music is really pissing me off now. Can't Q afford at least another song to mix it up a bit? Watching the last few weeks has been like enduring water torture or Pavlov's bell or something. And is it me or is it that much louder, too?

I feel like pulling my hair out the times I've turned over and (unfortunately) caught the first bar of "IIIIIIIIIIIIII'mmmm" the way the singer sings it, oh my gawd! makes my flesh creep, it goes right through me and I can't reach for the mute button quick enough!

Made me laugh the other night though, I wonder how the wannabe upmarket, expensive, up ther arse QVC would've felt if they'd have heard the studio music by the imitation Michael Bubble at the end of "Christmas At Jaywick"?..........just sayin'. :mysmilie_17:

Had to Google "Christmas as Jaywick", that is brilliant!!! :mysmilie_15:

Whatever music Q uses at Christmas it becomes irritating because of their overkill.Last years was dreadful.
I switch over when the music is going onto the long version,just can't take it. I'm starting to hate the singers voice.

They do thoroughly overdo it, but I can honestly say that I found this year's annoying from the off. Who'd have thought they could come up with something even more annoying than that 'Find what you love, love what you find' jingle they played back to back all Summer?

Not about the music, but on the Christmas theme - Q's Gifts for DIY and Garden just now has featured THE HOSE!!!!

Latest posts

Back