how much eye makeup ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
will it be a hatrick for some people if they have got rid of Sparklybarbs, Janie and Me all in the one week!

Sazza has been told and was told the name last time I was here.

Yes I was told a name and there is no evidence of bullying.

As I have stated a few times now as have many others just because someone "likes" or "thanks" a post where someone has disagreed with you that is not them bullying you, that is them agreeing with that person that they don't agree with your view.

I don't hate you BUT I strongly dislike some of your comments / attitudes...

You seem obsessed with what we all think about you and you take comments personally - this is an internet forum and not real life... this is supposed to be fun.

You seem obsessed with some of the presenters... Chloe's apprearance, the apparent affluence of some and others you describe as getting too big for their boots... it all sounds really mean and jealous... and same old same old! :sleepy:

Finally, you subscribe to a conspiracy theory that we are all out to bully you and seem to watch the thanks count like it means something more than just, well, thanks.

Exactly, just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean you don't like them.

Ah maybe its called covering ones tracks, easy to do by 'unthanking' unliking etc. Maybe she thought it better to cover her tracks.

There are no tracks to cover.

I don't hate you BUT I strongly dislike some of your comments / attitudes...

You seem obsessed with what we all think about you and you take comments personally - this is an internet forum and not real life... this is supposed to be fun.

You seem obsessed with some of the presenters... Chloe's apprearance, the apparent affluence of some and others you describe as getting too big for their boots... it all sounds really mean and jealous... and same old same old! :sleepy:

Finally, you subscribe to a conspiracy theory that we are all out to bully you and seem to watch the thanks count like it means something more than just, well, thanks.
I strongly dislike your comments.you seem to be the one whos obsessed and your obsession?.. Tristar it seems to me you go out of your way to tell him what he can and cant discuss or what he should and shouldnt feel. Seriously, i'd see somone bout that :wink: now my obsession Yong Kim:up: i no i should see someone

I just think there has been a list if people that this person and friend/or friends have been aiming to get rid of. Sparklybarbs and Janie have gone, now they only have me left but Im hanging on for dear life here!

Tristar - it's getting late, why not take a break and have a nice cuppa and a choccie digestive and then come back in the morning... I think it might be a technology day tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it.

I always thought barbs and Janie nice people, they were pushed out, now me. They will be happy with getting rid of three of us within a week!!

will it be a hatrick for some people if they have got rid of Sparklybarbs, Janie and Me all in the one week!

They were banned and for good reason, please refrain from talking about banned members.

I strongly dislike your comments.you seem to be the one whos obsessed and your obsession?.. Tristar it seems to me you go out of your way to tell him what he can and cant discuss or what he should and shouldnt feel. Seriously, i'd see somone bout that :wink: now my obsession Yong Kim:up: i no i should see someone

You are hilarious - I've *literally* split my sides laughing... the only thing that would have improved that post would have been more smilies... you don't use enough of them!

Night night.

I'm not trying to be facetious but I still don't understand how this alleged member, who isn't posting, can cause TristarMk11 to feel persecuted or indeed how someone can post through someone else.

Jude xx

I just think there has been a list if people that this person and friend/or friends have been aiming to get rid of. Sparklybarbs and Janie have gone, now they only have me left but Im hanging on for dear life here!

Forgive me for speaking out of turn here, as I am only new, but if it's bothering you that much, why are you digging your heels in and persisting? Surely, for your own mental state, you'd be better off not bothering Tristar? Where have your friends gone? Is there another forum? I wouldn't be hanging around anywhere I was feeling bullied, it can't be good for you. It's making me feel bad and I don't even know what is going on.

And how would you know what those reasons were? Sazza has said not to mention banned members. You seem to have appointed yourself Mother Superior in your short time on here.

Haha probably coz everytime someone gets banned Sazza has to say the same thing 20 times, its not hard to realise if someone is banned its for a gd reason is it :wait:

You are hilarious - I've *literally* split my sides laughing... the only thing that would have improved that post would have been more smilies... you don't use enough of them!

Night night.

You 'literally' split your sides?? Now that would be hilarious!
No sriously i mean u no harm, you're doing enough too yourself with this obsession with tristar:giggle:
Yeah i know im a saddo with the smilies:wink:

Haha probably coz everytime someone gets banned Sazza has to say the same thing 20 times, its not hard to realise if someone is banned its for a gd reason is it :wait:

If those two got banned, our sparkly barbs then God please help me now! I dare say I will soon become one of the unmentionables!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back