how much eye makeup ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps it's to distract from her eye bags ?

It actually draws attention to them. The false eyelashes like terantula legs make it all way too much for her age. Has the constant use of the Revitalash made her own lashes fall out I wonder?

Its all complete b*llocks about her skincare being the reason she looks so good, but Lulu's makeup is lovely and her skin is so dewy. Just shows what money can buy you if you have enough of it.

What with Ali's eyes and Lulu's straw head ,imo its like a farce set....:giggle:

Last edited:
off topic but Joan Collins (who'll be 80 next month) was on This Morning yesterday and looked fabulous without the distorted face of say Joan Rivers. She's never made any secret of the fact she wears wigs and having glamorous hair helps the over all look but all credit to her. I don't think Alison Young will wear as well at 80!

Jude xx

Not being bitchy here but to be honest I don`t actually think AY ever DOES look good. I`ve seen her with different styles over the years and yes she`s getting older just like the rest of us but she`s never been a beauty. The same goes for other beauty and fashion reps I think. Keeley always looks like she needs a good facial herself, Liz Jones of the Daily Mail always wear black and resembles a witch, Vivienne Westwood always looks as if she`s just escaped from a Halloween party and so on and so on. Yet a lot of women hang onto their every word. AY often looks overly made up and it does her no favours.

off topic but Joan Collins (who'll be 80 next month) was on This Morning yesterday and looked fabulous without the distorted face of say Joan Rivers. She's never made any secret of the fact she wears wigs and having glamorous hair helps the over all look but all credit to her. I don't think Alison Young will wear as well at 80!

Jude xx

She said the Dynasty days thinned her hair with all the blow drying etc and she resorted to wigs to preserve it. She does suit big hair.

I've never understood the distance between her eyebrows though, that can be cosmetically fixed but she doesn't do it.

I caught 5 mins of AY on the TSV repeat this morning, and I thought she was looking lovely - outfit, hair and makeup - except for the OTT lashes.

She is trying so hard to look glam for Lu but is failing and all the sucking up makes me feel sick.

So much for Revitalash hey , seems like none of them use it anymore even the Revitalash woman herself, Natalia wots her face :giggle:

OMG, she looks like she's heading off to a 70s glam party from here!!, that is not a good look!!! :giggle:

Right, is it just me or does anyone else think the amount of makeup going on these women would just look plain clownesque if it was worn in'real life' ?

I know she called the rocks used on the cheeks as contouring but flipping' 'eck they were stripes!
If I went out like that people would think I had escaped from either a circus or a zoo!

Sorry the green eye shadow does not suit AY at all :mysmilie_17:

Alison Young couldn't even hold a candle to Chloe as far as eye make up is concerned! Least Alison 'rings the changes' Chloe is permanently black eyed!

I think AY is frumpy looking these days and she could take a few tips from Chloe and some of the other presenters for hair and makeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back