How old is TovAAAAAA

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Only way to be sure is either cut her in half and count the rings, or carbon date her.

How old is Ernie? At 69 she's not that old but he looks ancient, and I think he's great. Maybe they were one of the original Michael D and Catherine ZJ's.

Last edited:
Asked my 15 yr old son this question for a bit of fun today 'How old do you think she is' He pondered and said 'errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr about 55 but i think she has had botox' :grin:

Asked my 15 yr old son this question for a bit of fun today 'How old do you think she is' He pondered and said 'errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr about 55 but i think she has had botox' :grin:

A bless: the innocence of youth! :angel:

She's had work done but she's not (yet) gone into the realms of looking inhuman. Tova's playing clever by trying not to look 25. She'll be using fillers as well as using surgery.

personally i think shes one classy lady BUT with all her money i too could buy nice dresses /outfits.

I'm sure she's had work done, but she is very pretty anyway and well groomed, certainly makes an effort (which I rarely do, to my shame).

Bad wig

Tova looks ok for 69 but I imagine it's very maintenance. Her clothes are all vintage Dallas costumes! So glad she's now gone back to her original wig. Wonder what else gets left on the bedside table at night. :thinking:

Blimey, I would've put her at mid to late seventies.

So would I - I don't think anyone really knows how old she is - and that probably includes Ernie :happy: What's the betting she's got a strategically placed grease spot on her passport :talking:

She always looks so regal, but I thought the skirt lastnight was a tad too short.

Are you sure 69 is correct?
For some reason I thought she was quite a bit older - in which case she looks very good.
Whatever her age, she is always elegant, polite etc.

I think you're right Boycie. Her hands and neck give her age away. Also, a few years back she slipped up and said something which I worked out at her being seventy then. It was to do with there being a twenty year age gap between her and Ernie. He's 93/94, so she must be in her mid seventies now.

No doubting she looks very glam, but she dunt half talk a load of sh--. And that red skirt last night way too short

That's more like it.

She's definitely had work done, not just because she looks younger but because when she shows old photos of her & Ernie she looks different. Her nose looks smaller now for a start.

Latest posts

Back