I am slowly losing the will to live........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dottiebird

Registered Shopper
:headbang::bow:I tuned in to the L'Occitane hour at 9.00pm with the lovely Alison:devil: Well talk about overkill....it went something like this..........

You could give this as a gift to:-

Your Mother
Mother-in-law
Sister
Niece
Cousin
Daughter
The woman at the chippy
The woman in the Off Licence
The woman who walks past your house with her dog and lets it crap in your drive
The woman who has run off with your husband
The next door neighbour that you dislike with a vengeance
The woman who waves to you whenever you see her and you haven't a clue who she is.
:yawn:

It would be good for someone who is on their feet all day....for instance

A Nurse
A Teacher
A Shop Assistant
A Traffic Warden
A Policewoman
A Window Cleaner
A Dustbin Man
A Dog Warden
A Zoo Keeper
A Tramp
A Tap Dancer
A Morris Dancer

You could keep it in your....

Bathroom
Kitchen
En-suite
Your bedside table
Your Lounge
Your cellar
Your garden shed
Your attic
Your Greenhouse
Your Garage
Your Car
Your Handbag
Your Conservatory
Up your knicker leg

Honestly, Alison and Alexis were on a roll tonight...announcing who, where, when and how you could use the products. I jest not, I felt nauseus, Alison was obviously on some sort of noxious substance or overload of caffeine....she just went on and on and on:yawn:

I actually lost the will to live, I had to be dragged back from throwing myself from my bedroom window...and not before I had applied the aforementioned Shea Butter to my entire body and that of everybody who actually knows me.:bow::yawn::yawn::yawn:

:headbang::bow:I tuned in to the L'Occitane hour at 9.00pm with the lovely Alison:devil: Well talk about overkill....it went something like this..........

You could give this as a gift to:-

Your Mother
Mother-in-law
Sister
Niece
Cousin
Daughter
The woman at the chippy
The woman in the Off Licence
The woman who walks past your house with her dog and lets it crap in your drive
The woman who has run off with your husband
The next door neighbour that you dislike with a vengeance
The woman who waves to you whenever you see her and you haven't a clue who she is.

It would be good for someone who is on their feet all day....for instance

A Nurse
A Teacher
A Shop Assistant
A Traffic Warden
A Policewoman
A Window Cleaner
A Dustbin Man
A Dog Warden
A Zoo Keeper
A Tramp
A Tap Dancer
A Morris Dancer

You could keep it in your....

Bathroom
Kitchen
En-suite
Your bedside table
Your Lounge
Your cellar
Your garden shed
Your attic
Your Greenhouse
Your Garage
Your Car
Your Handbag
Your Conservatory
Up your knicker leg

...... I actually lost the will to live, I had to be dragged back from throwing myself from my bedroom window...and not before I had applied the aforementioned Shea Butter to my entire body .......

1. Perm any 3 of the above

2. so you embalmed yourself before you nearly died ?

Linda xx

I'm so glad it's not just me. AY has been grating on my nerves with her screeching and way too much info about her dogs/horses/eating habits and it's sooooo boring. Just tell me about the product and I'll make a grown up decision about whether I want it, when I will use it, who I will give it to. I didn't watch last night because I knew she was presenting it. And another thing what's this business about half a litre, a quarter of a litre - she's trying to make it sound as though there's massive amounts of product. Rant over - thanks for reading!

I saw a bit of the Ali/Alexis hour last night & thought they were really funny.Alexis doesn't like the 'furry' skin on peaches & apricots & AY was going on about this to make her wince even more.I know AY goes on & on & at times she gets well on my nerves but she doesn't give a **** & I like that about her.

I saw a bit of the Ali/Alexis hour last night & thought they were really funny.Alexis doesn't like the 'furry' skin on peaches & apricots & AY was going on about this to make her wince even more.I know AY goes on & on & at times she gets well on my nerves but she doesn't give a **** & I like that about her.

me too...tho I'm not a particular fan she does score points at times - I saw her the other day, can't remember when or what it was but she said she was losing her voice, and remarked about "most of the audience watching at home will be cheering" - I do like the fact that she can laugh at herself.

Yes, the quantities - anything to make it seem you're getting a HUGE amount, in a minute it will be eighth of a gallon, half a swimming pool, etc, etc,!!!

I didn't watch the show, but can imagine what it was like! :yawn::sun:

for all her faults i really enjoy watching alison..

Me too. I mean that genuinely!

However, dottiebird is spot on. It's so boring (and lazy) to roll out the same old tired lines all the time. She's obsessed with ****** nurses.

Me too. I mean that genuinely!

However, dottiebird is spot on. It's so boring (and lazy) to roll out the same old tired lines all the time. She's obsessed with ****** nurses.

And she's wrong what she always says about OPI matte clear, hosp. staff should not have any varnish on their nails, matte or other because of infection control.

And she's wrong what she always says about OPI matte clear, hosp. staff should not have any varnish on their nails, matte or other because of infection control.

Yes, my sister is a nurse and she uses a buffer thing on her nails to get some shine going, as she cannot wear any varnishes whatsoever.

Did anyone else witness the foot cream giggle episode, they did make me laugh though.

What I also saw was the puckering wrinkle skin Ali developed when laughing either side of her nose.

Did anyone else notice, it looked really strange and unnatural, or perhaps it's just me ? :blush:

:wonder:

I did see it when they cracked up completely, although I didn't hear what set them off. It was quite funny. I thought Alison's face changed completely when she laughed, more than most people's, but I don't know if it looked "strange and unnatural" as such.

I cannot stand Alison and rarely watch any of her shows. I'm not buying these days (house move in the next week means a ban on shopping), but I do like to watch the LOccitane shows sometimes, just to see what's on. Sad old bint I am.

Did anyone else witness the foot cream giggle episode, they did make me laugh though.

What I also saw was the puckering wrinkle skin Ali developed when laughing either side of her nose.

Did anyone else notice, it looked really strange and unnatural, or perhaps it's just me ? :blush:

:wonder:

As it is such a rare event to see Allison laughing or smiling - it would look a bit strange! She often commented in the past that she did not smile as it caused lines and wrinkles. I don't think she is the slightest bit funny, some of her shows are bearable, others leave me with a nervous twitch in my eye.

I did see it when they cracked up completely, although I didn't hear what set them off. It was quite funny. I thought Alison's face changed completely when she laughed, more than most people's, but I don't know if it looked "strange and unnatural" as such.

I cannot stand Alison and rarely watch any of her shows. I'm not buying these days (house move in the next week means a ban on shopping), but I do like to watch the LOccitane shows sometimes, just to see what's on. Sad old bint I am.

It was when Alexis spoke of the slip with the foot cream allowing massage, that started Alison off.
She then asked Alison if she was thinking something naughty or words to that effect ?
Telling Alison she'd need to go off set, to which they both started laughing.
Then Alison replied telling Alexis she had a funny laugh which seemed to set the whole studio off, with Alexis saying she'd got Alison's cold.

Alexis and Alison were hilarous on the show, cracking up and laughing, very funny...have you lot no sense of humor? Amazing you'd even have a go at that :yawn:

Alexis and Alison were hilarous on the show, cracking up and laughing, very funny...have you lot no sense of humor? Amazing you'd even have a go at that :yawn:

It was wasn't it my DD was off to bed after revising for chemistry GCSE and hubby had just got home from a long day.
Very kindly due to our vbox I replayed it back twice for them with both laughing too.

I used to really like L'Occitane.I actually quite like Alexis too - but QVC don't bring us anything "new" other than shower/soap overkill - and that coupled with AY - well I just don't bother watching the L'Occitane stuff now.

As it is such a rare event to see Allison laughing or smiling - it would look a bit strange! She often commented in the past that she did not smile as it caused lines and wrinkles.

Really??? Imagine being that miserable... I'd rather be wrinklier than a prune and having a laugh with my family & friends, than smoother than an egg all on my own. What a nutjob.

Really??? Imagine being that miserable... I'd rather be wrinklier than a prune and having a laugh with my family & friends, than smoother than an egg all on my own. What a nutjob.

Yes indeed. I have heard her say it a few times, especially in the early years. I think she smiles more now than she did when QVC started. Saying that, she does not have any lines, so maybe there is something in it!! Oh and keeping out of the sun of course.

Latest posts

Back