I just heard some of you cheering ..........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear, some other presenters will have to do a bit of overtime like they did when it snowed in London.

I wonder how many more guest presenters will be unable to fly in to present TSVs and whether this will give QVC a problem? Julia R had to present the Pilates TSV. Others will be stuck in the UK, such as Kim of Kim & Co.

Is Debbie G stuck somewhere ?

I see Tova's here, did Ernie sail her over on their ship ?
Perhaps she's brought some of the boxes missing from her last jewellery TSV.
I recall QVC CS saying she'd left the order short of some boxes. :cheeky:

Wonder if the fairies will be bringing over the Dreamkeeper guests ?:angel:

:tongue:

Tova said she arrived Wednesday just as the airport closed.

Seems like Glen's been moping the deck in his break and arrived back on air forgetting to roll down his trouser hems.
Nicky said he's dressed to fit in with the "Boat trip Birkenstocks".
He's just let slip by mistake he has two wifes must have one at home and one on board. :giggle:

I too assumed Tova sailed over on her private yacht, receiving priceless jewellery and being filmed on a camcorder en route no wonder (did we all see the last TSV?) Glad to hear the volcano got And Dawson (named so by OH as she inserts a loud "AND" whenever she can't think of anything to say). But sad to see it didn't prevent Glen schlepping down the M1. As a Yorkshire lass by birth I have to say he is one of the county's worst exports (and there are a few candidates for that title.) Feel a note of sympathy for all us Yorkshire folk who thought we'd escaped his nonsense as Yorkshire Television's fashion expert (yes he graced our screens at 6.30pm for years on Calendar with Richard Whiteley, who often sported the seafaring look) only to find he's rocked up at QVC. One thing I'll say for AY, she does turn in come fair weather or foul, despite illness etc, thought I know many wish she wouldn't bothered...

Oh what a shame! Hopefully, she will be stranded for a few months out there.. She does always seem to be on holiday though, with a few days at qvc inbetween.. What a nice life..
Hey Anne, a bit of advice.. Go on a constant holiday, thanks :thinking:

I haven't noticed she's been away........... :tongue:

Since she was off ill/on holiday/wjhatever, I've not seen her on QVC much, so what was the point in her returning? I doubt she's even classed as part-time anymore she's off that much!

Perhaps her dear hubby is setting up a TSV for her - 3 easy payments of one camel every month. Free p&p. I wouldn't be so cruel as to suggest that her teeth resemble those of a camel.

Linda

Oh what a shame! Hopefully, she will be stranded for a few months out there.. She does always seem to be on holiday though, with a few days at qvc inbetween.. What a nice life..
Hey Anne, a bit of advice.. Go on a constant holiday, thanks :thinking:

Maybe she'll have time to up-date her blog, the last entry was posted in November....

Latest posts

Back