I miss Lenny...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tiddlywinks

Registered Shopper
I know he could get a bit 'emotional' sometimes but I really miss seeing Lenny.

The woman doing the shows in his place is just so ordinary.

Couldn't they have brought him over with a chaperone?

So do I. The shows aren't anywhere near as entertaining without him. Has he blotted his copy book?

Does anyone know why we are not seeing Lenny? I think QVC handle these things very badly. They snojld make some kind of announcement when a very regular, longtime guest is so obviously missing. Do they think we're idiots?

Sorry but I couldn't watch Lenny it was too uncomfortable for me! Hope he is ok though.

Maybe it`s Lenny`s choice not to come ? Perhaps he`s dealing with other issues in his work or private life or perhaps he`s semi retired ? Afterall he`s no longer a Spring chicken and his business has taken off so maybe he`s decided to let other people do the leg work for him.

I recall Lenny flying to the UK and doing his shows with a broken leg, so it must be something really, really serious to have stopped his appearances on screen. It's a shame we viewers and buyers can't be told why Lenny isn't over here yet again.

I guess it could be his choice but I also remember him with his leg in a cast - he still came over and made the most of it.

He always seemed to love his TV work so I'd be surprised if it was entirely through personal choice.

He has always been my favourite - as it's his brand and he used to come over, I'm just surprised no one has mentioned a reason for his absence. Even if they made one up... To just not mention it is odd.

I gave up watching Nina Leonard some time ago, imo he was rather ott and at times had very erratic behaviour, I ended up feeling embarrassed for him. Having said that I don't wish him any harm and hope he is ok. A pity they can't persuade Basso to stay away for good.

Lenny's unpredictability was part of the draw for me.

I get fed up with watching the same fake smiles and the standard lines... Lenny flew by the seat of his pants and I loved it.

Maybe he's over in Italy they have a TSV on 17 August...perhaps too much for him stopping off over here, then over to Italy straight after, or perhaps the Italians have something we don't...sunshine :sun:

I caught him on Q Italy once whilst on holiday and he just pranced about pulling the models whilst 2 very excitable ladies presented. I did see one lovely top which I couldn't find on our Q when I came home.

Now that's someone I really would like to see disappear off the face of the Earth.
Lynn :mysmilie_48:

I would like to see Basso be despatched from this world by exactly the same methods used on all the beautiful creatures he has murdered. Skinning while still alive is common in his business, and I feel that would be particularly fitting for him.

i will miss him but it looks like he has gone the same way ad dg and jb...through the back door

Lenny was unbeatable for sheer entertainment value. They should definitely bring him back. His antics used to make me laugh. So old Basso is back, is he? I've not seen him. Mind I've been too busy writing articles recently. I love Dennis Basso's growling voice. What a great voice! He seems the very embodiment of evil. It's funny as I was down in Brighton today and I walked past a vegetarian shoe shop in Sydney Street or nearby. I thought briefly of Basso then.

Latest posts

Back