If you can't wait until fashion day - steady yourselves

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.nav/params.file.UKMC0CDE,1.class.UKMC0CDE.level.3?cm_re=LN-_-L2:Todaystopclicks-_-VoyageClothing

For a new range is coming to QVC today. Yes, TODAY. Cancel all non urgent appointments, get your pens and papers ready and settle down to watch VOYAGE FASHION.

A delightful never before seen range created from the very rare and hardly ever used polyester. Sink bank into these sumptuous embellished tunics, kaftans and marquees - look speshul, feel speshul...

:drunk:

I was checking this new collection out myself. You haven't mentioned the best bit of all - they have to be DRY CLEANED!

I was checking this new collection out myself. You haven't mentioned the best bit of all - they have to be DRY CLEANED!

Yeah - that's what you look for in a holiday wardrobe! :headbang:

What is it with kaftans these days? Has the high street finally realised most people are now so obese they don't have waists so they've given up? :wonder:

Who do they imagine their customer is? Norma freakin' Desmond?!! Sat at home in a microfibre turban draped in a poly-chiffoned-sequinned kaftan slathering on Elemis/Decleor putting 18 coats of Leigthon Denny, each finger adorned in Diamonique splendour? Actually apart from the kaftan that's pretty much me!!!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.nav/params.file.UKMC0CDE,1.class.UKMC0CDE.level.3?cm_re=LN-_-L2:Todaystopclicks-_-VoyageClothing

For a new range is coming to QVC today. Yes, TODAY. Cancel all non urgent appointments, get your pens and papers ready and settle down to watch VOYAGE FASHION.

A delightful never before seen range created from the very rare and hardly ever used polyester. Sink bank into these sumptuous embellished tunics, kaftans and marquees - look speshul, feel speshul...

:drunk:

Excuse me while I vomit....oh, it appears somebody else has beaten me to it, all over those lovely clothes........:mysmilie_465:

Oh don't tell me I have missed another gem(s). No wonder my wardrobe is lacking, with all this high fashion overload I can hardly contain the excitement.
Hope you haven't all JUMPED TO THE PHONES & left nothing for me, I can deck myself out then go & swan around the fashion spots of Manchester/ Bolton/ Warrington/ Tyldesley/Alderley Edge & watch everyone go green with envy.
Sorry Colleen I am not passing on my fashion secrets.

"Voyage" to where exactly?...........the Berumada Triangle might be a good place. Pleased to see the obligatory animal print is making an apperance, think it must be in their policy to include it in all "fashion" ranges.

These are for 'ladies who cruise' me thinks, I'm not one of them!

Actually I am one of those ladies wot cruises - a lot , and tbh I have yet to see any ladies on my travels who wear any of the highly sequined and floaty tat that is referred to by qvc presenters as "cruise wear" (thinking Quacker here). n general we are a pretty refined lot ! Cant speak for the ferries though !

Perhaps us cruisers can be classed as a minority group, as we are "picked" on so often by the presenters - if we took our case to Parliament perhaps we could get vouchers for free cruises, and discount in shops selling proper cruise wear, oh, and special counselling for when we are held up in motorway traffic on our way to the embarkation port !!!!!!

Ah just the thing to go promenading around the cruise ship with cocktail in hand, with city shorts and crisp white shirt to hand incase of spillage :wink:

Latest posts

Back