I'm really hating............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it has been hotter here today than yesterday, and yesterday was quite enough. I think though that it is starting to cool a little. The people over the road have been very noisy today and yesterday with building work starting at 8.30, using a jackhammer all day long, so that has not helped my mood either. If looks could kill............ :ROFLMAO:

So much for the hottest day and all the hype!

It's been overcast and very dull here, and the temperature has been dropping ever since I've been up, now 24C.

We have had thunder and lightning for about an hour, but so far only a few spots of rain - - - I would like more for my grass.

It feels very cool and refreshing outside, inside is much hotter.
If only,35C today and yesterday🎚. After a while you get used to it😅

It’s 36C here at the moment, but I’m still feeling cool. I’m looking forward to it cooling down tomorrow though. 👍
Same here🌞

Well, its 12.30 am and finally the temperature is down to 24c ! It was still 30c right up until 9.30 pm. Absolutely ****** nightmare.
It's been constantly between 30-32 here over the past couple of days & also during the night and even today (5.30pm) it's still showing as 30, so much for it being in the 20s, it ain't here! I can't stand it, I'm beginning to feel ill through lack of sleep.

Latest posts

Back