In the spirit of Christmas....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it wasn't to keep abreast of the posts on this forum I wouldn't watch Q at all now (and this from their No1 customer).

When I first became disillusioned I was angry as it was like having an arm cut off as I had watched and bought so much but these last few months I'm just glad I no longer have to deal with them very much.

Anyway enough of the grumps and may I take this opportunity of wishing everyone what they wish for themselves, and may those amongst us with troubles, of any kind, find courage and peace to deal with them in their own way in 2016.

I would give my wishes of lovely Christmas and a blessed new year to everyone on this forum who have been my constant companion with their jokes ,advice in time of need, as well when I was lonely:mysmilie_3::heart::mysmilie_504:

Awww diamonds, loneliness is a horrible thing and I have been there. I think we're all there for you and each other - if that's not too huggy huggy lol. There's usually someone on here when things get tight.

CC

:mysmilie_378:
Awww diamonds, loneliness is a horrible thing and I have been there. I think we're all there for you and each other - if that's not too huggy huggy lol. There's usually someone on here when things get tight.

CC

It's amazing this forum ,no one knows the other but it seems we know each other and are there for the other ,kwim,yet we have close people who being there can't see the pain and distance themselves from us .The forumites here are very nice and I come here as much as possible and keep myself informed ,occupied and amused .You all rock :mysmilie_378:

I would give my wishes of lovely Christmas and a blessed new year to everyone on this forum who have been my constant companion with their jokes ,advice in time of need, as well when I was lonely:mysmilie_3::heart::mysmilie_504:

Aw diamonds (my favourite gem)........as long as this forum is going, you'll never be lonely, hope you have a good Christmas too. :mysmilie_852::mysmilie_850:

Latest posts

Back