ingrid on sizing!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Here we go again. Ingrid tarrant) on yong Kim. We are not to worry the awful grey short top with ugly black zip up the front, only goes to size 18 but it doesn't matter! Whatever size you are, go up up up. Right. I have a friend who is a size 30, I am a 26. We both know even if we liked this hideous overpriced garment there is no way it would magically stretch over our bodies. Its a bout time qvc stopped their presenters and guests making these stupid remarks.also, the model unzipped the zip and there were threads hanging down inside, terribly finished off. Camera soon moved away.

In the past I've refrained from making personal comments about guests and presenters but I do find it hard to take someone trying to flog a t-shirt costing £100 seriously when they look like they don't spend a penny on their hair.

Oh dear, sounds as though Ingrid is her usual polished, immaculate, sophisticated self then.Caught a glimpse of the TSV but none of this range is for me, looks expensive and questionable in the quality stakes.

I watched a bit of the show earlier, never really watched it before. I can see what everyone means re the ridiculously unflattering crinkly mess of the range...

Ingrid seems to know nothing about what anything's called, its colour or its size. What's she there for? She's hardly a zeleb and certainly not an expert in anything as far as I can tell.

Ingrid seems to know nothing about what anything's called, its colour or its size. What's she there for? She's hardly a zeleb and certainly not an expert in anything as far as I can tell.

Ingrid is an expert in looking a mess. I'm not being mean for the sake of it, I just think she always looks unkempt and chucked together and her hair needs brushed. Those crinkled clothes don't help either but then again I'm not a fan of Yong Kim at all so I'm probably biased.

CC

Latest posts

Back