Is Christmas over yet?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I normally think, oh no christmas! when I go to Boots to get my lunch and end up in a queue for 40 mins as everyone is buying christmas pressies! actually thats normally round about now!! eeek!

I like christmas but just not now and even worse when everyone I work with is telling me how many pressies they have in already! Seriously people I havent even given a thought to it yet and prob wont til December![/QUOTE]

And you will undoubtedly save money by doing so, the gift purchase will be the definitive instead of "oh! I will just get this to go with that" because shopping so early makes you think your earlier presents are not enough. Or is that just me?

And you will undoubtedly save money by doing so, the gift purchase will be the definitive instead of "oh! I will just get this to go with that" because shopping so early makes you think your earlier presents are not enough. Or is that just me?[/QUOTE]

yep totally LIAM, I used to do that and end up spending a fortune, now in my family we only buy for the people in each house, ie I'll buy for my BF and then we buy for the kids, got to the stage that it was getting too expensive and hard to buy something decent for each other, esp as I have 3 bros and 2 sisters! lol

Latest posts

Back