Is Julia Okay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No offence taken! Every evening is a good evening for a nip but you have to be sensible. Two's my limit and we don't always have it in the house once the bottle is empty. It's not cold today, we're at mum's over in the west borders and they are more wet than cold. There's no place like God's Country you know 😁

CC

I know a marriage is meant to be mutual support... but if it turns into one person exclusively doing certain things it can be hard to adapt in later life when one partner dies and the other has to carry on.
If one always cooks and budgets, and they go first, the difficulties the remaing person faces must probably amplify the sense of loss they experience.
In my store all too often I see women ask the man they are with their permission to purchase something.

Yesterday an older lady asked her husband if she could buy a £1 charity pin badge because it looked like her cat and the husband said no so I told her to take one as I'd made a miss-count and I'd got a spare she could have (I paid for it later)

And it's not just elderly couples.

I'd rather live alone and have to work my fingers to the bone for money than ever be in that position.

In my store all too often I see women ask the man they are with their permission to purchase something.

Yesterday an older lady asked her husband if she could buy a £1 charity pin badge because it looked like her cat and the husband said no so I told her to take one as I'd made a miss-count and I'd got a spare she could have (I paid for it later)

I'd rather live alone and have to work my fingers to the bone for money than ever be in that position.
Awful way to live

JR did look nice in the dress. I noticed one withering expression on JR's face directed at Jenny when Jenny mentioned eating sausages outside in the garden while wearing Kim's warm beany hat. Either JR doesn't approve of meat eaters or she felt the attention had left her and passed to Jenny. It seems ridiculous, but these petty power struggles between presenters show up often and it's interesting to notice them. And funny, too.
She looked nice in the purple Kim and co cowl neck dress she had on the other day.

Nasty old git (the husband, that is, not you, SusieSu! )

Latest posts

Back