IT Cosmetics Launch 15th & 16th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Quite a few reviews up already from people who received either samples of the concealer or brow pencil in the beauty bash goodie bags. Every one five stars so far.

I went a bit crazy & ordered the lipsticks, bye bye pores powder & brush, mascara duo, eyebrow pencil duo, under-eye cream & brush as well as the blusher with brush. Yikes :mysmilie_465:

The under-eye cream & blush are on advanced ordered though so will cancel if the rest of it is a load of rubbish. Gonna give one mascara & one brow pencil to my daughter. Can't resist trying new beauty products, although was quite restrained in the Pixi hour & only bought the lip duo which I'll share with my daughter. I think its just the fact that its not available in the UK. Thats why I wasn't really interested in the Pixi as can buy that in M&S when they do their 20% off beauty days. Excited to try it, if it turns up that is. I honestly don't know why they use Royal Mail. They take so long & I've had so many items go missing, its ridiculous.

Nice one. A brush £32, I don't think so. The same brush comes with lose powder both for £29.

QVC want us to know how great value their sets and buying power are! The IT brushes are that expensive on their website though I would never personally pay that much for one brush alone. That's why I want to wait for the foundations and things to come to QVC as the brush usually comes with the product for not much more than the product itself.

The Bye Bye Pores has arrived. Lovely brush. Applied to completely make up free face and it does not look chalky. Need to test it when wearing with make up as well. Won't make my mind up for a week or so as to whether it is a keeper.

Lippies & brow pencils arrived today. Not exactly blown away. The brow pencil is okay. I have very dark brown hair & don't feel its a good colour match. If you press too hard to go darker it will snap so not sure about these. I much prefer the Charlotte Tilbury one. The lipsticks are ok. The paler one Je Ne Sais Quoi was very pale when I put it on. I thought it would have turned darker on me. I could hardly see it. Maybe I needed to keep it on longer than I did but wanted to try the other two. Not really not sure about any of them. After wiping them all off I had a really nice natural looking stain to my lips which I quite liked. I had high hopes for this make-up range so a bit disappointed:(

My bye bye pores powder and illuminator arrived today. I like the way the brushes have been packaged in plastic tubes with lids that you can actually store the brushes in too. Going to have a proper play with the make up tomorrow.

The Bye Bye Pores has arrived. Lovely brush. Applied to completely make up free face and it does not look chalky. Need to test it when wearing with make up as well. Won't make my mind up for a week or so as to whether it is a keeper.
The brush looks very similar to the Doll 10 concealer brush which I love, although small it can be used in many ways and I currently use it with B&Brighten on any blemishes and dark circles.

No doubt because the models have all been using Revitalash stuff or have inserts. I notice that 99% of the models on beauty already have long lashes anyway, just as the models do not have really dark circles and I mean true deep purple/redness

The article in the Daily Mail yesterday for Eyekoko might be expensive but for someone seeking perfection could be the answer.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...spoke-beauty-service-test-bowled-results.html

The ByeBye Pores works with my makeup very well. So far, so good.[/QUOTE
my lashes are about as long as the lady in the video but i have to say i get better results from most lengthening mascaras than that. and for so much money? am keeping my fingers crossed for the IT mascara, otherwise its back to my Oriflame Christmas tree mascara. so glad i coot a couple before it went out of the range lol

Just read that article, but I'm not that impressed with her results.
I too had very short, pale and sparse lashes until I tried Revitalash. I took a couple of months for them to grow and I now use the maintainance programme to keep them long.
A mascara can only do so much - if you have virtually no lashes to put it on, then your stuck. My lashes are still quite pale without mascara, but I now have something that the mascara can work with
I now swear by both Revitalash and Revitabrow and also use the Tarte mascara - it's fantastic to finally have lashes.:mysmilie_13:

I went to M&S to try REN BB cream recommended on this forum (can't remember the thread), and got a sample, tried it today and loved it, natural looking and gives healthy glow without obvious shimmer. I think that with this BB cream one won't need to change the shade from winter to summer as the BB seems to perfect the skin without adding much colour, but I don't see it covering blemishes as it's very light in texture. I am going to wear the rest of my sample on a working day and if I still love it as much, I'm going to cancel my LG AD and and get the REN BB cream instead.

REN BB cream is what I use on a daily basis. As you say, you can wear from summer to winter as it skin adjusts PLUS it is also silicone free and has NO nasties in it whatsoever. I used to wear LG or Bobbi Brown stuff but now only wear without parabens, silicones, oxybenzone, MI, talc and all the other nasty stuff inside them. People seem to not realise that our skin absorbs 60% of what is put onto it and a lot of cosmetics are carcinogenics and endocrine disruptors.

I am a bit 'naughty' in using REN as I am a Neal's Yard Remedies Organic Consultant, and although I do use all of the NYRO stuff, including the mineral foundation, I much prefer the REN

REN BB cream is what I use on a daily basis. As you say, you can wear from summer to winter as it skin adjusts PLUS it is also silicone free and has NO nasties in it whatsoever. I used to wear LG or Bobbi Brown stuff but now only wear without parabens, silicones, oxybenzone, MI, talc and all the other nasty stuff inside them. People seem to not realise that our skin absorbs 60% of what is put onto it and a lot of cosmetics are carcinogenics and endocrine disruptors.

I am a bit 'naughty' in using REN as I am a Neal's Yard Remedies Organic Consultant, and although I do use all of the NYRO stuff, including the mineral foundation, I much prefer the REN

I think some don't realise the skin is an organ, same as liver, heart, kidneys etc... in fact the largest organ in the human body. I believe that some medications are administered transdermally (ie: through the skin), but I think it probably has to be pointed out again and again for the message to get through.

Lippies & brow pencils being returned. The brow pencil has too much red in it & it just doesn't suit my dark brown hair. The pressing harder thing just doesn't seem to work as you don't get a natural look if you have to press too hard. The lipsticks were my biggest let down. I can hardly see the Je Ne Sais Quoi one on me. It comes out a really light pink, looks like I'm not really wearing anything. Love story was nice. I really like it but it turned different parts of my lips different colours & looked really odd so I will have to return them. Shame I really wanted to like these. Very disappointed:(

However do like the mascaras! Can't say about the bye bye pores powder as still not received it despite ordering it on the 15th & it was despatched on the 16th. Will be a week tomorrow. Ordered the brow pencils at the same time & they came on tuesday so really don't understand it.

my mascara has arrived and i am gutted! like most 'volume' mascaras it just makes my lashes stand straight out so they virtually disappear. a 3rd coat just made them clumpy. I will practice a bit more and see if there is 'knack' to it but i am not holding my breath

Latest posts

Back