It's official .............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toril

Registered Shopper
.......... I seem to have have no self control (where Charlie Bears are concerned.)

I soooo didn't need another one, having just bought Mercedes, but I weakened tonight and bought Bobtail, one of the mini mo bears.The only thing that's going to let me sleep tonight :wink: is that I used the 3 easy pay voucher in the Christmas card.

Well .... it would be a waste not to use it, wouldn't it? :thinking:

Did anyone else buy a bear or am I the only 'weak-willed' forum member? :blush:

.......... I seem to have have no self control (where Charlie Bears are concerned.)QUOTE]

Go easy on yourself, it could have been disastrous with Q's offerings of late. You have bought something that is going to give you pleasure without harming anybody or anything in the process. Happy Christmas :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear:

.......... I seem to have have no self control (where Charlie Bears are concerned.)

Go easy on yourself, it could have been disastrous with Q's offerings of late. You have bought something that is going to give you pleasure without harming anybody or anything in the process. Happy Christmas :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear:

He'll certainly give me more pleasure and last longer than the proverbial pot of face cream. And Happy Christmas to you as well. :sun: :bear: :sun:

Toril;438363 Did anyone else buy a bear or am I the only 'weak-willed' forum member? :blush:[/QUOTE said:
I would have ordered Pudding and Sprout but it was impossible. I tried calling several times and it was permanently engaged and when I tried the website (my usual method of ordering) it kept coming up with the usual speil that the information couldn't be accessed, even though the product in question was actually on TV at that moment in time.......arrrrrrgh!

I soooo didn't need another one, having just bought Mercedes, but I weakened tonight and bought Bobtail, one of the mini mo bears.The only thing that's going to let me sleep tonight :wink: is that I used the 3 easy pay voucher in the Christmas card.

Well .... it would be a waste not to use it, wouldn't it? :thinking:

Did anyone else buy a bear or am I the only 'weak-willed' forum member? :blush:

I must confess that I bought Mercedes for my 7 year old niece for Christmas and she is gorgeous (the bear). I also bought from another source as QVC had sold out Nivmh (sorry if I spelt it wrong) as a gift. They are georgeous!!

Latest posts

Back