Jenny Topp

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's hysterical!! Ermmmm... Definitely not!

Of course not, I didn't mean there's anything dodgy going on. But it's obvious they have a great connection and are very comfortable in eachothers company, the way they squabble they're almost like a married couple!

There's definitely a connection, albeit a platonic one.

Of course not, I didn't mean there's anything dodgy going on. But it's obvious they have a great connection and are very comfortable in eachothers company, the way they squabble they're almost like a married couple!

To be fair to Mike he can't help it that he is a sexy beast. I hear Gayford drew him once mistaking his animal magnitism for the real thing. True story.

PJ

To be fair to Mike he can't help it that he is a sexy beast. I hear Gayford drew him once mistaking his animal magnitism for the real thing. True story.

PJ

Ha Ha. No wonder Kiri is so friendly with him.

And you know what workplaces are like for unlikely romances, look at Steve and Tori :happy:

I know you weren't implying anything, but just the thought made
me laugh out loud. I found it funny.

I know you weren't implying anything, but just the thought made
me laugh out loud. I found it funny.

Oh I know, it's ridiculous.

They were good together again last night, especially when they sell as a team with the likes of jewellery. I always get the impression they are in on a joke or something that we don't know about, cheeky monkeys!

I have also noticed that when Kiri and Mike are on together they sell more bedding than any other duo. Making me wonder now ....

tried typing a response relating to this earlier

''Calling all Mike Mason fans: Mikes autobiography "Hair today, gone tomorrow" will be exclusively sold on Bid soon. Written with his own crayons this is a warts and all tale of an electrician come good. The front artwork is done by Stephen Gayford and the audiobook is read by Sally Jaxx. You don't have to download it, just email her and she wil start reading it wherever she is, you will hear just fine.''

that had me rolling up in laughter in the middle of westfield shopping centre.... for that mr PJ, I thank you.

tried typing a response relating to this earlier

''Calling all Mike Mason fans: Mikes autobiography "Hair today, gone tomorrow" will be exclusively sold on Bid soon. Written with his own crayons this is a warts and all tale of an electrician come good. The front artwork is done by Stephen Gayford and the audiobook is read by Sally Jaxx. You don't have to download it, just email her and she wil start reading it wherever she is, you will hear just fine.''

that had me rolling up in laughter in the middle of westfield shopping centre.... for that mr PJ, I thank you.

Always a pleasure and never a chore :)

PJ.

Latest posts

Back