Jill Franks--again!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I too wanted to watch Bobby Brown, but like most of you I CANNOT STAND JILL FRANKS, I would love to meet up with her so I could tell her just exactly what I think of her, she brings the Hannible Lector out in me.
Even though she does not bring the "Lector" out in me :giggle: (I found that really funny, saffie:grin: ) She really irritates me with her silly tals and how "I can give you" , " I have only have" type of talk, as if she is so kindly giving the items away for free:headbang:

I can't bear to watch her anymore just turn the programme off when she is on. Hope she is not presenting with Joseph Esposito on the 20th August
I did the same this evening, Suki :talking: I tuned in to watch the Olympics instead. I don't think I need to torture my poor brain with her silliness:happy:

On the Liz Earle hour at 2pm the new therapist was demonstrating something and said " Jill Franks loves this " as if that was some kind of recommendation. NO, it is not!

I am probably on my own here, but she makes me laugh!! She does annoy from time to time, but tonight she's making me titter :drunk:

I am probably on my own here, but she makes me laugh!! She does annoy from time to time, but tonight she's making me titter :drunk:
:happy: Are you seeing the funny side of her silliness? Yesterday or was it today :wonder: she was doing Bobby Brown, and she was begging the viewers "please, please, leave me one, you can order the 99 of them, but plessse, leave me the last one" I had to laugh then, to think how she must think we are idiots to believe that kind of sale talk:grin:

I don"t mind her. Yes she prattles on with some rubbish, but i actually feel sorry for her.
She loves her dogs and treats them like kings, so she can"t be all bad

:happy: Are you seeing the funny side of her silliness? Yesterday or was it today :wonder: she was doing Bobby Brown, and she was begging the viewers "please, please, leave me one, you can order the 99 of them, but plessse, leave me the last one" I had to laugh then, to think how she must think we are idiots to believe that kind of sale talk:grin:
Better than Debbie F saying buy one for yourself, one for your sister, one for the binman etc etc etc. They"re all annoying in their own ways, but Debbie F sounds like she"s selling on the market stall, as been said before. Heard her the other night about a sat nav. She"d had you buying it for half the street, desperate came to mind

Debbie the model was sat there in the BB show with what appeared to be pale salmon coloured lard smeared all over her cheeks and Jill was going into raptures about where this product had been all her life etc and I too felt a bit sorry for her that a blusher could seem to make her life complete. You would think Paul was bringing the answer to world peace, the fuss she was making. Seems very uptight and self focused.

Debbie the model was sat there in the BB show with what appeared to be pale salmon coloured lard smeared all over her cheeks and Jill was going into raptures about where this product had been all her life etc and I too felt a bit sorry for her that a blusher could seem to make her life complete. You would think Paul was bringing the answer to world peace, the fuss she was making. Seems very uptight and self focused.

JF self focused? Never!

CR aye? I wish they'd get rid of him .I have to switch off when I even know he's coming on. Him and smarmy ,self loving Dale Franklin.

Latest posts

Back