Jill Franks and arithmatic

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
JF just said you can have six different looks with a RFM bracelet. Eg All brown, all grey, half brown half grey! That is three Jill. Maybe if she stopped flirting like an adolescent she would think a bit more.

Wouldn't expect anything less from a woman who pronounces a word with "thing" on the end as "think"

Last edited:
OH, 'PIECE OFF' JILL ! its piece this, piece that, the claw hand is working overtime, the greasy side fringe needs a good wash, and trying to be 30 again when clearly you're not is just embarrassing.

Not watching her but I can honestly imagine the pained expression and faux love and excitement over yet another brand of over priced costume jewellery.

She is on her second hour so no wonder her brain is dead by now. The previous hour she did the helmet TSV and she said she couldn't hear in it so took it off. It was priceless especially with the red light flashing above her head and on her face she looked a picture.

It's her over-earnest delivery that gets me; she thinks she's Kate Adie reporting war crimes when in fact she's saying how couldn't ever use a primer until she found xyz'x (having said the same to every peddler of under-make up primers ever to appear on QVC ever! It's as if her next fat pay-cheque depends on it..oh wait...:mysmilie_854:

She is so disingenuous, the guests must go "oh poop!" when they know they're on with JF.

Last edited:
Jill, here's a simple lesson in subtraction. If QVC started with 5000 items to sell, and customers bought 4500 of them, how many would be remaining? No, no, no, you annoying mare, you would have none! QVC would have 500 hundred but you wouldn't have any, because you had none to begin with (apart from the one you probably blagged and no doubt cannot live without). So stop telling us how many you have left!

:mysmilie_1:So the time on Grange Hill had no positive educational benefits?Still,bet she spent most of the time bossing the other kids about .

May be she's got her shares in buying the stocks and works in the office as a part time buyer at QVC? Don't think so.

You silly lot ! Of course 6 looks is possible - just buy 2 pieces ! You save on your p&p too.

JF just said you can have six different looks with a RFM bracelet. Eg All brown, all grey, half brown half grey! That is three Jill. Maybe if she stopped flirting like an adolescent she would think a bit more.

Maybe she's counting wearing it on your left wrist or your right wrist so 3 * 2 = 6!

Jill, here's a simple lesson in subtraction. If QVC started with 5000 items to sell, and customers bought 4500 of them, how many would be remaining? No, no, no, you annoying mare, you would have none! QVC would have 500 hundred but you wouldn't have any, because you had none to begin with (apart from the one you probably blagged and no doubt cannot live without). So stop telling us how many you have left!

She always does this--I want you to jump to the phones/tap the app I,I,I only have X left,Yes, totally stupid.

Jill doesn't really live in the real world does she. She kept on and on about being an Angel - don't know about that but I think she's away with the blinking fairies.

She can certainly count calories, just caught a glimpse of her with more awful fashions aka Nina Leonard.Her legs are like sticks if she looks this thin on TV what is she like in real life? I am sure she is a naturally skinny girl but I am so pleased I have a bit of padding!

She can certainly count calories, just caught a glimpse of her with more awful fashions aka Nina Leonard.Her legs are like sticks if she looks this thin on TV what is she like in real life? I am sure she is a naturally skinny girl but I am so pleased I have a bit of padding!

Once again she is wearing a top with a bull dog clip gathering it in at the back giving a totally wrong impression of the look of the top .... why do they do this Its just wrong and helps no one especially those of a similar size to her making them think the top will fit them!!

Latest posts

Back