Jill Franks and arithmatic

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She had a good appetite for biscuits earlier today, I thought she was starving it wasn't very attractive.

Once again she is wearing a top with a bull dog clip gathering it in at the back giving a totally wrong impression of the look of the top .... why do they do this Its just wrong and helps no one especially those of a similar size to her making them think the top will fit them!!

Do you have a screenshot of this. I've just turned on and she's keeping her back away from us!

Once again she is wearing a top with a bull dog clip gathering it in at the back giving a totally wrong impression of the look of the top .... why do they do this Its just wrong and helps no one especially those of a similar size to her making them think the top will fit them!!
This p**sses me off every time she does this and it's no good complaining to QVC because in my experience they don't give a toss.

Last night (I think it was?), on the Attitudes by Renee show, she took off her shoes, which were at least a 3" heel & amidst the gasps of surprise from Renee et al at how weeny she actually is, she pronounced that she was 5'6" in her shoes & only 5'4" without........do you see the problem here?!?

:mysmilie_506:

Do' angels 'need to eat?Maybe she just wants to know what we mere mortals are tasting.

She looks like she lives on her Mentor Carrott Top Jason Vale's Carrott Juice and nothing more.

It would explain that strange hue that they both have :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Ah! but did she swallow?

Firstly, euw!! :puke: secondly she must've have had the equivalent of a weeks meals in that hour, she love her balls (protein cheeky) so much so she didn't know the name of two packs of them, even though she's ordered them a few times and keeps them in her car. :mysmilie_17: er, if you say so JF.

Do you have a screenshot of this. I've just turned on and she's keeping her back away from us!

sorry not clever enough to do a screen shot wouldn`t know where to start !! :( but it was when they both walked over to the models and JF turned round showing it in full and Renee made a joke about it ..it was more fitted on JF than on the models ..the style wasn`t supposed to be fitted either !

sorry not clever enough to do a screen shot wouldn`t know where to start !! :( but it was when they both walked over to the models and JF turned round showing it in full and Renee made a joke about it ..it was more fitted on JF than on the models ..the style wasn`t supposed to be fitted either !

It definitely shows you very clearly on the video for 159550 about half way through when they are walking across to the models

I've come to expect a load of porky pies from Q and no longer watch much but I have to say this really really annoys me as I think it is downright fraud.

If I was a twatterer I would ask Renee why she accepted this presentation. No respect for any of them.

Well, if Renee has said 'beautiful' once she's said it at least a dozen times in each sentence. Even on one garment she said "I have knotted the beautiful fringing", er, no you haven't, fringing usually IS knotted, and the company in China has probably sweat shop workers doing this for you. Stop lying !

Latest posts

Back