Jill Frank's looking lovely

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Doo's

Registered Shopper
Jill is looking gorgeous. Her hair and facial skin is so much better. I have always liked Jill. You would never think she is 52 yrs old she looks a lot younger. Good on her for liking every product. I wouldn't mind all the freebies. My Daughter brings home alot of freebies she gets given. We are fighting (jokingly) over them ha ha. I can't say where she works unfortunately ❤💗💖💓💓💖

I didn't see her tonight. I like her too, don't think she's any worse than the others. It's horses for courses isn't it. They all have their 'foibles' and we each respond in a different way.

I don't mind Jill as a presenter and I agree she is looking nice at the moment. I particularly think her hair suits her and her make up always looks nice. I just wish she would wear something other than those shoulderless tops!

Her hair is looking a lot more bouncy these past few days so using new products perhaps.

She does not bother me as she does with others. I have her marked as harmless.

She wasn't wearing much make up and I think less is more suits her.More natural look.

Maybe once Mally gets going she will be smothered in the "bullet proof" stuff .i didnt watch the whole show.

I thought the same when I saw her on air a few days ago, looking lovely. She doesn't bother me either

I think her hair is looking the best I've seen in a long while. She also seems to have a less heavy-handed application of her brow product, which has lifted her look. She needs to slow down and breathe more, but her recent shows that I've watched have been good, with her asking good questions and letting guests answer them.

Jill is looking gorgeous. Her hair and facial skin is so much better. I have always liked Jill. You would never think she is 52 yrs old she looks a lot younger. Good on her for liking every product. I wouldn't mind all the freebies. My Daughter brings home alot of freebies she gets given. We are fighting (jokingly) over them ha ha. I can't say where she works unfortunately ❤������❤����

Sorry I don't agree, she looks years older than me and I'm a year older than her. She looks every day her age. Not meant to be mean, just truthful.

CC

Never been a fan but saw her the other day and she was looking good and was very funny with the guest presenter! Saw her again on another show and she came across very well, beginning to like her now, lololololo! :mysmilie_14:

Sorry I don't agree, she looks years older than me and I'm a year older than her. She looks every day her age. Not meant to be mean, just truthful.

CC

I agree I think she looks older than 52. She did look nice yesterday - softer looking hair. I don't mind Jill now - a few years back I was not a fan but these days I can watch her. She is a lot better than some other presenters, although I do wish she would stop saying she uses everything QVC sell.

Whatever happened whilst she was off recently she definitely looks better. Unfortunately the manic facial expressions made her look hard and old, she looks softer now.

Like Donna I think of her as harmless, dim but harmless

There has been a suggestion on FB that she has had work done . Looking at the video for 230370 as suggested, her forehead is a whole different ball game to this week

Jill looks good for her age but not especially young for her age. Despite her health issues, and penchant for squeezing into a size small, Julia looks the best for her age...just the luck of the genetic draw. I would also say Debbie looks younger than her age. Jill loves the sun a little too much....not as much as Ali K... Both are paying the price...but both make the best of themselves. Jill has absolutely upped her game in recent weeks in her look, as well as her demeanour on air. She definitely suits a wave in her hair to give it more body.

As I find myself more tolerant of a number of presenters, some of it has to be because I watch so much less often... But in Jill's case I think she has tweaked her presenting style. It remains to be seen whether she maintains it or not.

She definitely looks better and good luck to her!
Funny, the ones I used to like are becoming more annoying like Kathy and Pippa! Maybe I'm at a certain age, lolololo! :mysmilie_5:

I must have a different television screen, as blonding her hair doesn't make her look younger, and it hasn't stopped her from still pushing it behind her ears. She looks her age - blunt I know, but being super thin doesn't help facially, and is likely to look more haggard as she gets older. And the eyebrows have to go.

jills hair looks great. i think what can age anyone is weight. wieghing too little is ageing so is weighing toooooo much. jill would look stunning a stone heavier but i do actually like her

What's wrong with her eyebrows? They seem to attract comments but I honestly can't see what's wrong with them

They are nearly all women of a certain age, I'd rather look like Jill than any of the rest of them.

Latest posts

Back