Jill Frank's looking lovely

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jills hair looks great. i think what can age anyone is weight. wieghing too little is ageing so is weighing toooooo much. jill would look stunning a stone heavier but i do actually like her
��% fat don't crack! She is super fit so I don't think she would add more weight. Her hair suits her lighter, better than the darker fringed creation couple years ago. Anything is better than KT :puke::puke:

There is only one good reason to be a little more padded when older and that is as far as I have read anyway ...that if you have a fall it can protect your bones from the impact as the menopause causes brittle or just more vulnerable bones because of the hormone drop ....I'm just mindful of being to big because of strokes diabetes etc which we are more susceptible to as we get older and that puts me off my food a little ...on a bad day I get choc cravings and just have to have it but when I see adverts such as the stroke one ...it terrifies me ...hubby says he would love me fat skinny or otherwise but would be worried about my health and I said the same for him and our boys ....menopause is such a vulnerable time for health ...this is the motivation I need ...I want to desperately be around to see our grandchildren one day ...before any vanity ...just to be here and healthy is a goal enough for me

VitaminD deficiency, which is epidemic in this country, causes bone problems.

I agree Loveina, I've got it. That's what annoys me when Abi Ultrasun and Alison "pretend expert" never add the importance of getting some sun on the skin, it's just as dangerous having no sun.

I agree Loveina, I've got it. That's what annoys me when Abi Ultrasun and Alison "pretend expert" never add the importance of getting some sun on the skin, it's just as dangerous having no sun.

So true. I've just been diagnosed as severely deficient due to chronic disease.

Latest posts

Back