Jill Franks Trousers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

woodster

Registered Shopper
Having watched QVC over the last couple of days, I must comment on the trousers Jill has been sporting, they totally swamp her tiny frame and look really unflattering. She has worn them quite a lot and just do not do anything for her whatsoever. Tonight I flicked on and she was also wearing an oversized top as well, looked like she got dressed in the dark. She does wear some really nice, flattering clothes at times so not sure why the effort isn't there at the mo.

Just going off at a tangent,I'd like to know if JF ever goes home! Every time I switch to Q, she's there. Give us all a break please Q, there's only so much a person can take.

I must say that 'Jill Franks Trousers' would be a super name for some kind of modern day band...

Tvs

.... no bum (aka short a*se ) walks off centre right to sob in a corner :sad:

the woman nearly sent me supersonic this week when she was presenting the Honora Pearls show and told Ralph Rossini to 'Shut up' and 'we've had enough now'. I really couldn't believe my ears!

How the hell does that stay within the bounds of professionalism?!

I was so ****** annoyed I wote to Q about it, and started a thread on facebook.

I realise they banter with guests, and it's sometimes amusing, but this was just ridiculous. Her behaviour with guests and co-presenters tends to be a bit close to the edge, but ...

I've seen her a few times over the last few days,I've just presumed she promoting one of the QVC awful fashion lines?

That said,I don't think she dresses particularly well - but I imagine its hard for her.The trousers you refer to like you say absolutely swamp her - but I imagine a pair of skinnies will look equally bad

she looks like she's doing that thing anorexics do and trying to cover up skin on a skeleton with baggy clothes akthough i admit that doesn't fit with the exposed shoulder. it's just what she reminds me of every time i see her. surely the Resident Fashion Expert could give her a few tips??:angel:

Never mind fashion help: the poor dear looks like she needs three square meals a day for the next year or so!

I wonder what impact maintaining such a skinny figure is having on her health? And God help her as she gets older!

You can't leave it just hanging there .... :thinking:

Did Q respond?

Oh, sorry minim - forgot to check the thread - put it down to beign a newbie!

yes, they did respond, though not very convincingly.

this is what i wrote:

Hi

I am a long term QVC viewer and customer, and, whilst most of your presenters are terrific, I feel I must make my objections to Jill Franks and her behaviour known.

I geniunely could not believe my ears tonight when she told Ralph Rossini to 'shut up'and claimed 'we've had enough'!

I know she might have intended this to be fun, and I appreciate the banter between presenters and guests, but this was way beyond the bounds of professionalism.

She regularly insults fellow guests and presenters, flirts shamelessly and talks about her 'girlfriends' incessantly.

Frankly (no pun intended!) it's getting beyond a joke, and I'm not the only viewer who feels this way - please check your facebook page.

Other presenters can be irritating, of course, but most stay professional - and this lady doesn't seem to know the meaning of the word. I shall not be watching her shows in future, no matter how much I like the products.

regards

and their reply:

Hi Ms Baker

Thank you for taking the time to email your feedback, we can see that you feel very strongly about this.

We read all the comments on our Facebook page and do appreciate your point of view so please be assured that we will pass this feedback on for you.

Best wishes

Nicola Burns

Social Media Team

Latest posts

Back