Jilly Halliday was pulled out the show after one minute of presenting

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jilly halliday is such a lazy cow. Pulling a sickie live in air is pretty extreme though.
I think there was no other choice as JR was finishing her hour and Jilly had go on air. In that one minute JR came off air, was asked to step in while Jilly was filling the air. I think I could make a good detective or what :)

Last edited:
Yeh she was probably ill at the thought of a couple of straight talking women calling her out for her regulation wide trousers and ballet pumps.

Jilly Halliday is too scared to have her ears pierced.

Go figure.

Poor Craig. Think he has met his match with T & S. Susannah has just hoiked up her dress to show off her control underwear and made reference to her jiggly tits. No wonder Jilly decided to pull a sickie.

Whatever. I wouldn't miss her if she never came back. Boring boring boring.
If Jilly had stayed, Trinny and Susanna hour may have had turned into an entertaining show as per our speculations on this thread.

How long before they do an 'accessories' show for qvc, or worse still jewellery. There dresses are overpriced and to me Very expensive. I think they are both 'has beens' and have some nerve coming on qvc and saying 'Arse and spitting out the occasional 'Tits, as I write another arse slipped out of her potty mouth, Craig said no 'derrierre' its derrierre' ahem, he would know, about bums I think, without being told by the harridans. Awful toga style on now They keep mentioning that these are party dresses, whos? Abigails !!!

Having an upset stomach is bad enough, but having an attack in front of millions of viewers :eek:
But surely she's a grown woman and would have known her tummy was bad, and NOT go into work and also spread it round . I work in a hospital and if i'd anything like that wrong with me, its the last place i would go. Maybe it just came on her all of a sudden, embarrassing though

I think they were negotiating with JR behind scenes while Jilly was on air, JR had no idea she was in the next hour and if it wasn't for her Jilly would have to carry on.

if she was suffering from d&v she couldn't carry on could she? it's not like having a coold or a sore throat or something when you can just soldier on.

BB - i don't have pierced ears not because i'm scared - why is that the automatic assumption? it's because i personally think holes look revolting, espcially when they turn into slits. i have no problem finding clip earrings.

But surely she's a grown woman and would have known her tummy was bad, and NOT go into work and also spread it round . I work in a hospital and if i'd anything like that wrong with me, its the last place i would go. Maybe it just came on her all of a sudden, embarrassing though

barbs - you'll know from the hospital, that norovirus strikes really suddenly though. one of the many things i loathe about this time of year, as well as xmas, is it's a very buggy time of year.

I am getting dizzy trying to follow 2 threads which are now about the same topic, even though one was initially about periods apparently. :confused:

What is the purpose of item 104797? I would want a jacket to keep me warm-this one is meant to keep your chest bare--------it looks as if you have put on a jacket that is so small for you and you hold it together with a bit of a chain:puke:

barbs - you'll know from the hospital, that norovirus strikes really suddenly though. one of the many things i loathe about this time of year, as well as xmas, is it's a very buggy time of year.

Yeah i do know. I've caught it from work a few times. Its in the air and very contagious. But you do get warning, sore tummy,
cramps etc, feeling sick. And if it was going round the place i'd have an idea what was coming. And my OH got it after me, and
he's never felt so ill he said. I felt guilty, but had a wee smirk, awful i know. Bad me

Poor Craig. Think he has met his match with T & S. Susannah has just hoiked up her dress to show off her control underwear and made reference to her jiggly tits. No wonder Jilly decided to pull a sickie.

CR can hold his own, so to speak. He's probably got a pair at home already, in his gift drawer.

Yeah i do know. I've caught it from work a few times. Its in the air and very contagious. But you do get warning, sore tummy,
cramps etc, feeling sick. And if it was going round the place i'd have an idea what was coming. And my OH got it after me, and
he's never felt so ill he said. I felt guilty, but had a wee smirk, awful i know. Bad me

bad bad barbs - i'd have felt awful if i'd brought that home......

I got bugger all warning when I had the norovirus. I'd been on a flight back from Israel and felt a bit queasy but put it down to the bad turbulence. Plane lands at airport and I'm walking through to Immigration and all of a sudden I am chucking everywhere. It was awful, vomit all over the arrival area, so humiliating. Luckily a fellow passenger stopped to help me and held my hair back whilst I continued to puke into a plastic bag. Anyway, cutting a grim story short I had a 2 hour drive after that and managed to hold off another round until I parked the car at home. Had to get out very quickly and again, the car park got the remainders of my evening meal in Tel Aviv. I was really ill for the next 48 hours - both ends, fever, feeling like death. My GP said airplanes are hotbeds for norovirus - particularly budget airlines where the turnaround is fast and airplanes don't get a proper airing to rid the lergies.

If men have anything that we have had, it is always "10 times" worse, I wonder why. You should have felt a bit sorry, SparklyBarbs, you gave it to him, you naughty girl.

Latest posts

Back