JM by Julien Macdonald TSV 30/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the candle holders still showing as in process. for £6 postage i would have expected them to be with me by now. how difficult is it to despatch goods that have been paid for three days ago. get a grip qvc

just got mine from my lovely smiley hermes courier. its ok. much bigger in real life. you could put three large yankee candle jars if you liked. not something i would buy in real life tbh looks better on tv. ones for my daughter i hope she adores it

just got mine from my lovely smiley hermes courier. its ok. much bigger in real life. you could put three large yankee candle jars if you liked. not something i would buy in real life tbh looks better on tv. ones for my daughter i hope she adores it

Had I realised how chunky it was, I'd have bought one in the silver. I thought they were normal tea light size, I didn't really look at it or watch the presentation.

Had I realised how chunky it was, I'd have bought one in the silver. I thought they were normal tea light size, I didn't really look at it or watch the presentation.

they are huge i don't understand the t light reference at all. yes it can be used for t lights but each station is far bigger. the overall size is very big. hopefully they come back in stock at an introductory price and you can get a set. makes a good gift as they are really chunky so you give one away. they come well boxed to

I'm not sure if they still do....but Next used to sell x-large size tea lights in multi boxes. I used to get them for garden lanterns and they burn for ages, but they can be re-lit.

Still stuck for a place for your remotes?
JM trinket boxes stocked at the Q Outlet

:mysmilie_11:

:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back