Joan Collins make up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well Pick-a-Lily it's a chameleon shade. It looks much more of a pinky gold on the bullet but on my lips it looks more beige/pink/rusty colour. It's really unusual and I like it. Here's a pic of my kisser wearing it (taken in electric light). My skintone is fair/light with blonde hair and blue eyes. For some reason it is upside down.!

ForumRunner_20160109_163646.jpg

I noticed that it said on the JC website that items could not be shipped outside the UK, so hopefully that means they don't comply with foreign testing requirements?

I'm pretty sure it's made in Wales, a couple of years ago a friend of mine told me a colleague of hers has links with some sort of cosmetic manufacturing place in Wales and they were formulating Joan's make up there.

Is Peter no longer doing the makeup on her shows? There seemed to be a much younger guy on some of the videos. Shame because he was lovely with a real old-world charm to him.

Is Peter no longer doing the makeup on her shows? There seemed to be a much younger guy on some of the videos. Shame because he was lovely with a real old-world charm to him.

Peter was on last weekend :) I love watching him and Joan together!

It's only been on QVC for 1-2 years and it usually takes QVC a while before they decide to give a brand a TSV doesn't it. I can't see why there wouldn't be the demand as Joan's range gets excellent reviews. Perhaps it is a supply issue as Donna said.

Having said that, there are often kits with 4 or 5 items between £30-£35 and that's pretty much TSV-type value, they're always worth looking out for. They tend to sell out pretty quickly though, so again it may be a stock volume issue.

I try to avoid listings that rely on pictures copied from other sites; you can't be sure what's on offer is even in the seller's possession. It only takes a few seconds to take a photo and upload it!

That Joan Collins seller must attract a few buyers otherwise they wouldn't bother.

It`s obviously made in small quantities to a high standard but if it takes off, then what`s the betting it will be sold off to a big concern who will lower the quality. It will be sad if that happens. Smallish brands start off with much love and personal input but then sales balloon and before you know it, the original brand has been swallowed. Look at what`s happened with Laura Geller, Liz Earle, Mally and more.

Latest posts

Back