Joan Collins range to be sold in M and S

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Joan Collins range is now live on M and S website. There seems to be a lot more colours in the lipstick, 16 in all. Also if you use the code MAY16A16 there`s 20% off.

M&S have done the really irritating thing that QVC do, changing the names of the shades! Bit tricky now to judge shades with Joan's website/QVC as M&S have not used Joan's names for her lippy, they've called them by colours.

(Ps these are the best lipsticks you'll ever buy)

M&S have done the really irritating thing that QVC do, changing the names of the shades! Bit tricky now to judge shades with Joan's website/QVC as M&S have not used Joan's names for her lippy, they've called them by colours.

(Ps these are the best lipsticks you'll ever buy)
I am annoyed that they have done this too Elaaa as I wanted to order the Lara lipstick and matching nail varnish. I'm not prepared to take a risk on which M&S shade to order and then not be able to get a refund if it's wrong. I've got the 20% voucher in my emails today so thoroughly pi**ed off. There was me thinking it was only Q played these silly games!

The strange thing is that in store the colours are the names that Joan has given them is Sadie, Lara etc,perhaps they think on line they need to indicate what sort of colour they are, but that seems ridiculous, as if you know them by name you aren't going to take a risk and order them on line, I dont know why they could not just put the names in brackets after the shades,

Don`t know if it will help but I contacted their online help chat and the CS person said they would pass this on and ask if the lipsticks could be named on their website.

Do you think Q has influence with M&S? I only ask as many of the brands sell have gone onto to be stocked in M&S... l'occitane, leighton denny, james reed (fake tan) and now joan... and possibly a few others i can't remember..;

Nuxe another one.

Beauty brands won't have to bear the cost of QVC's return policy when they sell through M&S or Boots; QVC having served their purpose in spreading the word for otherwise little-known brands. I suspect M&S / Boots won't offer the tempting quick returns of say a Christmas TSV but a steady flow of custom so brands will weigh up different platforms and see which $uits them best.

I have gone for a couple of the pinks and threw a bottle of the Opulence Oud in for good measure.

Thanks for the code, I never bother to read promotional emails. :blush:

In store in M&S West quay Southampton.

I got the perfume, a lipstick and face perfector powder compact with the 20% off.

I notice Marks have now given JC lipsticks their names online instead of just calling them coral, pink etc. It will be a big help for JC lippy fans.

Latest posts

Back