john Barrowman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought that now Christmas is over, we had seen the last of these has beens on QVC selling their music (I use the term loosely) DVDs. I can't stand John Barrowman, maybe its because I had to sit through episodes of Torchwood as OH is a big fan. When I saw the trailer for Hasslehoff coming to Q, i thought maybe John Barrowman isn't so bad!

speckled hen please say your post was a joke,!!!!!!!!
Lynn

LOL! so sorry to leave you in a state of panic. I thought you all knew about Mr H, I would have broken it more gently had I known you were unaware. It is sad but true and yes, he will be singing 'some old favourites and show tunes' apparently. I must find out exactly when it is on because I don't want my spaniel stuck in the living room to the sounds of the Hoff whilst I am in the kitchen! She can be a little monkey but she doesn't deserve that!!

Yes I had heard that, and also vaguely remember him singing when the wall came down (that was probably why the wall came down!) I can't for the life of me think what the 'old favourites' will be, can any of you think of a Hoff song?

Well, I think he sang a song on the soundtrack for the Spongebob Squarepants movie he was in

Thats made me laugh for ages! Well, if we're all really lucky then he may sing that one on QVC..

Need to apologise to Mr B as I seem to have hijacked his thread on John Barrowman, which is incredibly rude and I offer my heartfelt apologies, and promise not to do it again!...

Latest posts

Back