Join Clothes TSV 16/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Join Clothes Sleeveless Knit Duster Cardigan
Item Number: 161400
QVC Price £95.00
Todays Special Value Price £71.96
P&P £4.95

A sleeveless duster cardigan from Join Clothes with a waterfall front and a hi-lo hemline that is longer at the back. This beautiful draped piece is your trans-seasonal saviour and perfect for layering; from dresses to tops and trousers, both printed or plain, team this cardigan with almost anything to add style in an easy and simple way.

Easy sizing - with only one size available, there's no messing around trying to work out which one to go for; simply choose your favourite colour and you're ready to go.

Colours galore - we're bringing you this fabulous piece in an amazing colour palette, with the largest number of options we've ever offered! Choose between Join's core colours that you know and love or try the new autumnal colours for an on-trend, modern take on a classic.

97% viscose, 3% elastane
Machine washable at 40C

Garment measurements (one size):

Chest: 108.5cm (42.7")
Waist: 123.2cm (48.5")
Hip: 143.5cm (56.5")
Length: 105.9cm (41.7")

Colour options:

Pencil Grey
Deep Purple
Navy
Black
Terracotta
Coffee
Forest Green

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.161400

At five foot two, I could wear this around the house and literally dust as I walk. :mysmilie_17: only joking, I'd never pay £77 for a couple of long strips of material put together with about four seams or fall for the "Join" Yong Kim type hype, but I'm sure four easy pays though will guarantee that this TSV is a success. Off topic though, I'm transfixed with Princess Jackies hair extensions that look like ill fitting, twisted pieces of blonde string, they don't even hang straight, not sure what she's trying to achieve but they look so odd.

Lol! I watched it earlier this morning, and was mystified at what you got for your 77 quid! As you say, a couple of bits of material joined with straight seams, and looked like something you'd wear to go out in a field to pick potatoes, IMO. It didn't even hang particularly well on one of the slimmer models, the shoulders were screwed up like bits of string - although I notice Jackie The Hairdo burst out "it makes you want to keep doing a twirl as you walk". Yeah, right, Jackie - personally it would make me want to go back to the wardrobe and get something else out to wear.

The corkscrew curls were not a good look on Jackie, either. This channel is good for a laugh, and that's about it.

At five foot two, I could wear this around the house and literally dust as I walk. :mysmilie_17: only joking, I'd never pay £77 for a couple of long strips of material put together with about four seams or fall for the "Join" Yong Kim type hype, but I'm sure four easy pays though will guarantee that this TSV is a success. Off topic though, I'm transfixed with Princess Jackies hair extensions that look like ill fitting, twisted pieces of blonde string, they don't even hang straight, not sure what she's trying to achieve but they look so odd.

Who in their right mind would ever pay the full price of £95 for one of these? It beggars belief, even by Q standards. Personally, I wouldn't pay even the special price that Jackie The Hair keeps droning on about - just ridiculous for what it is (although you need to buy the green one, as she doubts it will be available for very long). Yeah, whatever, Jackie.....

A sleeveless cardigan ?

Last edited:
I agree its very pricey for what it is. There was a Together TSV a few weeks ago , very similar but cheaper.

Q can only sell shed loads of these because of the easy pays.

All I can say is, some women must be desperate for something to buy, even with the EP`s. A couple of yards of stretchy fabric, sewn together in minutes and being flogged for £75 incl delivery. The World`s gone mad !

And only to people who can't add up, who only look at the Easy-pay price, completely forgetting that you still have to pay the full price eventually.

I agree its very pricey for what it is. There was a Together TSV a few weeks ago , very similar but cheaper.

Q can only sell shed loads of these because of the easy pays.

I was trying to think who I`d seen wearing something similar and then it came to me. Gandalf has the brown one !

Lol! I watched it earlier this morning, and was mystified at what you got for your 77 quid! As you say, a couple of bits of material joined with straight seams, and looked like something you'd wear to go out in a field to pick potatoes, IMO. It didn't even hang particularly well on one of the slimmer models, the shoulders were screwed up like bits of string - although I notice Jackie The Hairdo burst out "it makes you want to keep doing a twirl as you walk". Yeah, right, Jackie - personally it would make me want to go back to the wardrobe and get something else out to wear.

The corkscrew curls were not a good look on Jackie, either. This channel is good for a laugh, and that's about it.

I agre, it's literally just a couple of very thin pieces of fabric sewn together, the mark up on these garments must be astronomical, I doubt they'd cost more than a fiver, tenner at a very big push, to make.

I think it is to do with the length and sweep of it but to me its just a long waistcoat.

They are all too big for me ,the baggy look is not good on me.

Me too, I am not small & skinny but this type of thing just 'drowns' me, I would be forever pulling it on my shoulders etc.The price too is far too high you can see straight though the fabric.I notice the guest says she folds hers rather than putting it on a hanger as it will drop--in no time you'd be able to shorten it & create another waistcoat--2 for the price on 1!

There's also something particularly 'chilly' about that Evie woman. Can't quite put my finger on it. She's just told AK off for suggesting (in response to a customer tweet) that it could be belted if you were a bit shorter - Evie wasn't having that! It would 'ruin the line'.

They're also unwatchable together. It's as if no-one taught them that usually you take turns in a conversation - you don't just talk over each other.

Last edited:
couldn't stop laughing this morning watching the join clothes hour when the larger model with the pretty face came out in a huge dress and really small ankle boots and a ****** hat that looked like it had just been plonked on her head looks awfull no style at all they seen to be plonking hats on the models all the time hope they don't put one on JF she will look like a drawing pin :mysmilie_17:

couldn't stop laughing this morning watching the join clothes hour when the larger model with the pretty face came out in a huge dress and really small ankle boots and a ****** hat that looked like it had just been plonked on her head looks awfull no style at all they seen to be plonking hats on the models all the time hope they don't put one on JF she will look like a drawing pin :mysmilie_17:

I always think they use the hats to try to distract from the awful garment.

There's also something particularly 'chilly' about that Evie woman. Can't quite put my finger on it. She's just told AK off for suggesting (in response to a customer tweet) that it could be belted if you were a bit shorter - Evie wasn't having that! It would 'ruin the line'.

They're also unwatchable together. It's as if no-one taught them that usually you take turns in a conversation - you don't just talk over each other.

I didn't see that but I have to agree, yes there's something not quite right, I don't know wether it's that tight lipped smile that, to me, comes across like she's there under sufferance, and the low speaking voice seems a bit of a put on, maybe next time Janice, sorry I mean Yanis and his mum can do a stint. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back