JR.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He was great in Coronation Street and the police drama ( can't remember the name).
….and Bradley & Son Breaking Dad Series 1 & 2, Doctor Who, Blankety Blank, Beat The Chasers, The Chase, Law & Order UK, Take Off with Holly, Tonight at the London Palladium, Keep it in the family, National Lottery Draws, Odd One In, Play To The Whistle, Cash Trapped, The Nightly Show, The Sarah Jame Adventures, Wheel of Fortune etc…………………………………
🙄😉😂

….and Bradley & Son Breaking Dad Series 1 & 2, Doctor Who, Blankety Blank, Beat The Chasers, The Chase, Law & Order UK, Take Off with Holly, Tonight at the London Palladium, Keep it in the family, National Lottery Draws, Odd One In, Play To The Whistle, Cash Trapped, The Nightly Show, The Sarah Jame Adventures, Wheel of Fortune etc…………………………………
🙄😉😂

Are you his manager? Agent? Stalker? Him?

I like him.

He has blepharitis and it's a horrible condition (liquid within the eye lids ver basically). I had it for a while and it's dreadful. He has to take tablets every day for his condition, he has my utmost empathy.

I liked him in that police series. I was thinking about it this week, his character specifically and couldn't remember the actors name (normal) or series name (rare) so glad it's been mentioned. It's been niggling for days.

🙄😉😂
... & now The Larkins. Horses for courses - I think he's a good actor & I love his smiley face, in fact I think he's quite munchy.

... & now The Larkins. Horses for courses - I think he's a good actor & I love his smiley face, in fact I think he's quite munchy.
I really like Bradley as well. I enjoyed the road trips he did with his son as well as when he presents games shows. He doesn’t take himself too seriously and a bit of humour is good in the present times.
One of my favourite Bradley mo ents. Watch ‘til the end….

I always feel that when any film or tv personality becomes flavour of the month, we get tired of them very quickly... even if we are fans.
Back in the day Terry Wogan suffered the dreaded overexposure to his detriment.
I've come to the conclusion that all these people dreaming up new formats and deciding on casts, well, they lack imagination.
Alesha Dixon becomes a judge on Strictly... so the other lot (Xfactor, BGT or whatever) rush to poach her to be a judge... they all run around chasing what their rivals have rather than finding their own talent.
I like Bradley, but he's about to be seriously overexposed. Personally, I don't think I will watch The Larkins. Darling Buds was perfect in its time, and David Jason is Pop to a tee for me.

I always feel that when any film or tv personality becomes flavour of the month, we get tired of them very quickly... even if we are fans.
Back in the day Terry Wogan suffered the dreaded overexposure to his detriment.
I've come to the conclusion that all these people dreaming up new formats and deciding on casts, well, they lack imagination.
Alesha Dixon becomes a judge on Strictly... so the other lot (Xfactor, BGT or whatever) rush to poach her to be a judge... they all run around chasing what their rivals have rather than finding their own talent.
I like Bradley, but he's about to be seriously overexposed. Personally, I don't think I will watch The Larkins. Darling Buds was perfect in its time, and David Jason is Pop to a tee for me.
I completely agree with you fully on that, whilst I don’t mind Bradley at all.
I do feel he’s being on the telly rather a lot at the moment and when a lot of it is as himself and not a character it appears more than ever. The same thing happened to Emma Willis not that long ago, it used to be the said person was mainly either BBC or ITV now that doesn’t seem to no longer apply.

I completely agree with you fully on that, whilst I don’t mind Bradley at all.
I do feel he’s being on the telly rather a lot at the moment and when a lot of it is as himself and not a character it appears more than ever. The same thing happened to Emma Willis not that long ago, it used to be the said person was mainly either BBC or ITV now that doesn’t seem to no longer apply.
With as many independent programme makers getting commissioned from all channels, I think they bring their whole entourage, maybe including their contracted slebs. If they do, they could only have a few on the books I suppose, as it could get highly expensive.
The most overexposed female sleb on these shores has to be Davina... literally overexposed would perhaps be the other ambassador for JD Williams...
I am happy to see women in their 40s+ not disappearing, but there is a deeper, richer pool of talent than you'd think from the endless rounds of the same-old same-old slebs.
Rylan is also getting to saturation point, and Gok passed it at high speed a long while back.

Last edited:
Gok is still “at it” because he’s now presenting a programme called Bling on ITV in the afternoons. I caught it briefly yesterday and it seems to be a cross between The Repair Shop and The Pawn shop. However, it has nothing to do with fashion (or didn’t yesterday) so I’m not sure what Gok is doing on there. 😳

Phil Scofield on TV a lot. Which I didn’t mind until he started those adverts, I don’t watch a lot of TV but when I do switch on it’s those stupid car adverts.

I’m not sure how it works now but up until a few years ago celebs were poached from a channel where they had a decent profile for mega bucks. However the megabucks contract meant they wanted to wring every last bit of exposure out of them. The result was that people became heartily sick of them until they couldn’t even get reading the weather gig so end up doing funeral adverts, getting liposuction, a toy boy/girl and make a fool of themselves in every magazine.

Carol Voderman is the epitome of this.

Latest posts

Back