Julia Roberts You Are Brilliant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the presenters HAVE got gushier and ott over the years, which makes for lots of earache. I think they should ditch the present bunch, and return to the quiet calm normality of the likes of Kyra Triton and Sara G

She irritates the heck out of me when she is in Diva mode, I have also heard her be unpleasant to people.
I will say though, and have always said, that she is informative and professional and many another presenter could , and should, copy her presenting style.
As mentioned by others, she is great at giving out measurements and descriptions, as they all did in the good old early days.
Debbie 'pointy finger' Flint is informative too, I find.

I don't actually hate any of the presenters, but then I don't actually really like any of them either. Some are definitely more iritating than others and one or two I find are unwatchable.

But their habits, fashion, bloopers etc makes them all candidates for having a pop at IMO. I do my best to keep it lighthearted – well mostly! :bandit:

Julia is professional and I never have to mute the sound when she is on, major pluses in my opinion.

Debs Flint is my favourite presenter - always has been - but I do appreciate that Julia Roberts does a professional job. She does spout a load of bull re her size, but I for one certainly don't hate her. How can you hate a tv presenter when you don't even know them? What a waste of energy. Can anyone remember Julia appearing on Citizen Smith with Robert Lindsay as the girl on the beach?

She's the Queen of Shopping Telly as far as I'm concerned - best presenter by a mile :grin: Hope she never retires :whew:

She won't retire and give up her place in the QVC spotlight, especially now she can pose and preen to a far greater audience in The Zone, they'd have to shoot her first. :rolleyes: Dont'cha know she's a CELEBRITY down at Crystal Palace and gets invited into the Directors' box?? And doesn't she just love telling us?? :rolleyes:

I like JR as a presenter and think she's the best female BUT she really DOES need to get over herself! :yawn: :yawn:

As others have said, when she is not in Diva mode:cool: she is, without question, one of the best presenters. However, I think she knows this and it goes to her head. I just wish she'd be a bit more gracious and a lot less Queen Bee.

As others have said, when she is not in Diva mode:cool: she is, without question, one of the best presenters. However, I think she knows this and it goes to her head. I just wish she'd be a bit more gracious and a lot less Queen Bee.

I reckon we are just going to have learn to live with it folks!!!

Latest posts

Back