Julia's Hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I watched her on the tignanello hour at 5 and no, I wouldn't have known she'd been to the hairdressers. IMHO her hair is far too long for her age and think she would look far better with a funky shorter style, which would make her look younger. Us women in their fifties shouldn't try desperately to keep hold of their youth. Grow old disgracefully but with taste.

I say hold on desperately to your youth & do it disgracefully.
Use any trick in the book lol
You can see my claw marks in the concrete as I'm being dragged forward :biggrin:

Ladies, to be cool with a new haircut one must wash thy hair in Lo'real shampoo.

Then when people comment on your hair you can say that great tagline "Lo'real because I'm ****** worth it". Flick your hair back and pout walking away like you own the catwalk.... :cool:

You can't do that with Head and Shoulders or any other nonsense.

Someone has just tweeted into the Honora hour to say that her haircut has made her look 10 years younger!

As a rule I like Julia but she is behaving like a 12 year old .... IT'S A HAIRCUT

Someone has just tweeted into the Honora hour to say that her haircut has made her look 10 years younger!

As a rule I like Julia but she is behaving like a 12 year old .... IT'S A HAIRCUT

Was that you who tweeted, BurlZ? You've been a bit quiet of late!

I saw that too. Ralph said if she'd had an extra six inches off would she look 20 years younger! Actually I thought she was fishing for compliments from the off. She asked Ralph if he noticed anything different about her hair and (typical man) he floundered about and said was it the colour? Then we had lots of swishing to show how short it is now (again Ralph looked blank). What is going on? How needy Julia seems sometimes. Someone said she tweeted from the hairdressers to ask anyone out there how much she should have cut off. Call me old fashioned, but why would anyone do that? I've never tweeted about anything and wouldn't dream of boring anybody with my hairdressing dilemmas.

Must just get this off my chest as well.... there was a pair of earrings during the hour (sold out and not showing on the website now) but they were £55 and the p&p was £5.45. I kid you not.

pipa as we know changes her hair colour all the time does she go on about it cos i've not heard her JR only had her hair cut if it was drastic into like a bob then could maybe understand her banging on but she's only had it cut a bit

pipa as we know changes her hair colour all the time does she go on about it cos i've not heard her JR only had her hair cut if it was drastic into like a bob then could maybe understand her banging on but she's only had it cut a bit

It's all attention seeking, as per usual. I wasn't even aware she'd had a haircut until reading this thread. Says it all.

Well I thought the infamous barnet (which no doubt now has its own fanclub :rolleyes:) looked straggly and unkempt again, just a bit shorter. :wonder: Omg wasn't she in giggly flirty overdrive with old Lizard Chops!!?? :eek: Stupid cow. :rolleyes:

Well, the "haircut", such as it is, has certainly had the desired effect-it's got us all discussing it, whether our views are good or bad. I'll bet JR is absolutely loving all the publicity she's getting. Maybe we should deprive her of what she obviously loves the most by keeping our opinions to ourselves- like that's ever going to happen on THIS Forum ( and long may it continue)

Well, the "haircut", such as it is, has certainly had the desired effect-it's got us all discussing it, whether our views are good or bad. I'll bet JR is absolutely loving all the publicity she's getting. Maybe we should deprive her of what she obviously loves the most by keeping our opinions to ourselves- like that's ever going to happen on THIS Forum ( and long may it continue)

You're so right Gemma1. She obviously thrives on attention so if people choose to indulge her, then that's fine.

well I saw her today and thought her hair looked a ****** mess. It was flat on top and lank - looked like rats tails. As hubby would ask " when you going back to get in finished luv"?

I don't think it was a good advert for Aveda.

This is taken from her QVC Blog.......

Well I took the plunge yesterday and had my hair cut. You've probably noticed it has been getting longer and longer over the last year or so and I have been enjoying it, but, as I sat in Aveda yesterday, I suddenly decided to have a 'proper' cut.

My stylist, Michael, was a bit tentative at first as I normally check that he isn't removing more than half an inch of split ends. I tried to put him at ease by closing my eyes and saying 'just go for it'... so he did! I am pleased with the result as it looks much tidier and healthier but still has a good length despite him cutting SIX INCHES off it!

You never know I may go even shorter next time or maybe get a fringe cut in if I'm feeling really brave! Thanks for all your tweets to help me make my decision.

This is taken from her QVC Blog.......

Well I took the plunge yesterday and had my hair cut. You've probably noticed it has been getting longer and longer over the last year or so and I have been enjoying it, but, as I sat in Aveda yesterday, I suddenly decided to have a 'proper' cut.

My stylist, Michael, was a bit tentative at first as I normally check that he isn't removing more than half an inch of split ends. I tried to put him at ease by closing my eyes and saying 'just go for it'... so he did! I am pleased with the result as it looks much tidier and healthier but still has a good length despite him cutting SIX INCHES off it!

You never know I may go even shorter next time or maybe get a fringe cut in if I'm feeling really brave! Thanks for all your tweets to help me make my decision.

Oh yawn, yawn and megayawn. Is there anyone out there who really cares? It's only a hair cut and SHE is only a Shopping telly presenter. Hardly an item of global importance is it?

Well I thought the infamous barnet (which no doubt now has its own fanclub :rolleyes:) looked straggly and unkempt again, just a bit shorter. :wonder: Omg wasn't she in giggly flirty overdrive with old Lizard Chops!!?? :eek: Stupid cow. :rolleyes:

And OTT flirty mode yet again today!!!!!

It's the Miss Piggy "flick" that gets me. Bring on Kermit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back