Kathy -looking good!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Roxy

Registered Shopper
Always seems to be a lot of negative comments about certain presenters,the way they look etc, and justly so in some cases so i thought id start a positive, Kathy Taylor anyone see her on this mornings show with simon? she really looked stunning, sleeveless dress very pretty,and being a bigger lady [me too] she looked lovely, she seems to be changing her hairstyle too -growing it perhaps, i salute you Kathy! on behalf of all us plus sizes here,go for it girl!!!:40:

I also noticed she commented on how it was strange wearing an evening dress in the early morning. Which i too think is strange but her dress did have descent strap so it did not look that out of place. But i do think there is no need to be floggin us jewllery in evein g wear in the day time shows.

i do like Kathy she seems human and not so false or flowery as some of the others can be in that irritating way we all love. No I do love her.

she is a lovely and beautiful lady, but this morning's wardrobe choice displayed very poor judgement. i was total overwelmed by the size of her arms; they are almost the size of my thighs and trust me i am not thin. it was a horrible sight. a sleeveless top with some frilly bits would have been more appropriate.

she is a lovely and beautiful lady, but this morning's wardrobe choice displayed very poor judgement. i was total overwelmed by the size of her arms; they are almost the size of my thighs and trust me i am not thin. it was a horrible sight. a sleeveless top with some frilly bits would have been more appropriate.

in her defense she did say that it was her Bafta dress and she'd been allowed to keep it...guess she thought she wouldn't have many opportunities so was giving it another airing! She's got a very pretty face and lovely smile and would be the first to admit she's not the glamorous type!

i see what you mean, fairynuff. the way she was squeezed behind the table was not a pretty sight. the overall point is that, for every size and body shape there is appropriate clothing. i have ample bust and hence avoid JR type tops even though i could be her daughter.:1:

I suspect, then, you are slimmer than you think!

I have said this before about the beautiful Kathy Tayler and I'll say it again, for a larger lady who doesn't always get it right I think she has so much confidence. I wish I had the confidence to stand there in front of a TV camera knowing what people are thinking about my big arms and plump shape. Kathy you are a fantastic ambassador for us larger ladies and I for one don't care what you wear or the fact that you fluff your lines sometimes, I'd rather have you than the stuck up Ms Roberts anyday!

kathy has a lovely smile and pretty features and her hair suits her longer and it looks a lot thicker to.
talking about kathy... cathy looks lovely with her extensions giving her a totally different look presenting the over priced pricess v diamonique....she has a lovely smiley face to.

Kathy used to drive me mad with the bumbling style of her presentation , but just reacently she has become more watchable and I really agree that she is looking lovely , and very natural with none of the over the top " Im just a ickle girly girl " style of other presenters.

I like Kathy too - she looks lovely and seems like a really nice, normal person. And she doesn't insist that she wears a "small" size in everything, or accuse the models of upstaging her. Ahem.

Having seen Kathy irl no way would I describe her as plus size. She is a lovely,natural looking woman and so much more attractive than skin and bone Franks for instance. TV adds pounds on her that are just no there irl. Depends how you see plus size as well I suppose!

did you see Kathy this morning with the red jacket/top? an absolute doll, looking more like 30 smth. how appropriate!

Yes she is looking very good again this morning was suprised she was wearing Nina Leonard clothes.
Must say I like some of the styles of these clothes but the fabrics put me off.

I have said this before about the beautiful Kathy Tayler and I'll say it again, for a larger lady who doesn't always get it right I think she has so much confidence. I'd rather have you than the stuck up Ms Roberts anyday!

Hi everyone, I have just come over from crafttelly.com. Couldn't agree more about Kathy-natural, delightful lady. As for Julia Roberts, I can't bear her! It seems to be almost a hanging offence to say so-she is so revered by so many that I thought it was me that was wrong!!!! Glad I have found kindred spirits on here

I used to find Kathy quite painful to watch but just switched on and have to say that not only is she presenting in a lovely warm way but she is looking absolutely radiant too.

Hi everyone, I have just come over from crafttelly.com. Couldn't agree more about Kathy-natural, delightful lady. As for Julia Roberts, I can't bear her! It seems to be almost a hanging offence to say so-she is so revered by so many that I thought it was me that was wrong!!!! Glad I have found kindred spirits on here

The other day Julia was on and crafting was mentioned (possibly in the context of the TSV) and she said "not that I'm a crafter!" in a tone of voice that gave me the impression that she felt crafting was way below her. Cheeky mare! She wouldn't dream of saying "not that I would wear Kim and Co/Quacker Factory/Indigo Moon". So why is it ok to talk about crafting in this way?

Latest posts

Back