Keeley/PCMC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boris Bear

Registered Shopper
Somebody on Facebook has asked a question about PCMC.

"Just finished a pot of Elemis PCMC, turned the pot over and spotted the ingredients list label underneath. I am completely surprised, and disappointed to see Dimethicone (silicone) as the 5th ingredient as well as 5 different parabens further down the list. For such an expensive moisturiser, I wouldn't expect to see either ingredients. And it's certainly not as natural as Elemis would like us to believe!"

Here's the answer that Keeley has given.

Hello , this is always a subject that causes many debates, as a company we always use the highest quality ingredients that work in ifinity with the skin and that cause the least amount of problems, sometimes you have to use certain ingredie...nts until another ingredient has been sourced as an alternative as we have done with some of our body products, it's all about the recent age used of that ingredient that also matters when it's combined with the other ingredients then you get the other ingredients benefits also. Pro Collagen marine cream contains some amazing actives that work with the cellular structure of the skin and it's these benefits that are treating the aging results and this is how we achieve the great clinical test results that makes pro collagen work on the skin. That particular ingredient may have a filling effect but that's only that particular ingredient that is used purely for the finishing texture we do not use it for anything other than that , the other actives are the real result drivers, hope this helps x

Clear as mud!

ˈbɒləks is a word of Anglo-Saxon origin, examples of its usage goes back to the 13th century!

I saw the original post where the poster complained about the parabens, others went on about oh I use Liz Earle etc. I pointed out that she uses and see no problems in using parabens in her products.

Last edited:
..........and boll-cks is a word used very frequently by THIS particular Anglo -Saxon. It's the perfect response to Keeley's attempt at an explanation.

So you can use it for a positive reason and dismiss its negative connotations because that is not what you are using it for!?

Oh boll- cks! Didn't move the cursor before I inserted the smileys. I'm a bit technically challenged as you might have guessed!

Somebody on Facebook has asked a question about PCMC.

"Just finished a pot of Elemis PCMC, turned the pot over and spotted the ingredients list label underneath. I am completely surprised, and disappointed to see Dimethicone (silicone) as the 5th ingredient as well as 5 different parabens further down the list. For such an expensive moisturiser, I wouldn't expect to see either ingredients. And it's certainly not as natural as Elemis would like us to believe!"

Here's the answer that Keeley has given.

Hello , this is always a subject that causes many debates, as a company we always use the highest quality ingredients that work in ifinity with the skin and that cause the least amount of problems, sometimes you have to use certain ingredie...nts until another ingredient has been sourced as an alternative as we have done with some of our body products, it's all about the recent age used of that ingredient that also matters when it's combined with the other ingredients then you get the other ingredients benefits also. Pro Collagen marine cream contains some amazing actives that work with the cellular structure of the skin and it's these benefits that are treating the aging results and this is how we achieve the great clinical test results that makes pro collagen work on the skin. That particular ingredient may have a filling effect but that's only that particular ingredient that is used purely for the finishing texture we do not use it for anything other than that , the other actives are the real result drivers, hope this helps x

Clear as mud!

Works in infinity with the skin???!!! :confused:

so if it works in infinity with the skin do I only need to apply it once to my skin???
Ever????????

Keeley meant to say "to affinity.....and beyond"....and you'll end up with a chin like Buzz Lightyear!

Jude xx

But to be honest you go to any cosmetic counter and they spout the hi tech mumbo jumbo. Its the way they are trained, blind the customer with big words and we are suppose to have an orgasm at the thought of even just trying the products. Old Andrew from Gatineau is the same he is very fond of his youth modules.

I mean the latest range from YSL has in big letters 9 Nobel prizes and 20 years(or is it a 100) in research for a serum, face cream and eye stuff. Hell first time I ever heard of a skin range winning a Nobel prize never mind 9 of them. Its selling like mad, as did the Lancome stuff mentioned in the papers.

Latest posts

Back