Kim and Co.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Isn't it half price postage for the second item if they are identical?
Yes you’re right but I ordered two different beds - I bought the round one for an outlet price but they only had one left(typical). I ordered another rectangular bed again at an outlet price. I was surprised how honest they were - the outlet price description said sale items and customer returns!! Fingers crossed I receive fresh and clean beds if not they’ll be back on their way back( hopefully the return postage is reasonable 🤔). What’s the odds ?

Yes you’re right but I ordered two different beds - I bought the round one for an outlet price but they only had one left(typical). I ordered another rectangular bed again at an outlet price. I was surprised how honest they were - the outlet price description said sale items and customer returns!! Fingers crossed I receive fresh and clean beds if not they’ll be back on their way back( hopefully the return postage is reasonable 🤔). What’s the odds ?
Hope it works out ok. I think you get your postage back if it is sent back in a certain time.

Mmmmm, hope it wasn't that one that I sent back. Bryan's hair is really hard to get rid of :LOL: :LOL: (only joking).

CC

Latest posts

Back