Kim and Co.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone been watching, Kim always looks great in her clothes, but some of the styling in the show was questionable to say the least. Dresses worn as tunics over half mast trousers, Pleather trousers that look like bin bags, bony bare legs in knee high boots worn with a dress that falls above the knees, but worst of all, model dressed from head to toe in brown and yes, she did look like a walking turd! I see kim's doing accessories and I actually spotted a belt I own, stretchy fabric with mock crock fastening. I've got it in dark red, I've had it a few years and it cost me £2.99 in a charity shop - Kim wants £34. 95 for hers with £3.95 added - Seriously nearly £40 for a belt that's not even leather, and even if the fastening bit was leather, it still wouldn't be worth £40....and boy, haven't Kim's prices shot through the roof?!

It was nice to see her back, although I can't believe it has been 3 years! I feel old now.

I've never seen Kim look a mess but that red and black dress she had on did her no favours at all. I used to buy a fair bit of Kim & Co over the years but not now, the prices are way more than the items are worth.

CC
And the gilet thing she had on turned her into a sack of spuds. Nice to see her back though. Good old Kim, still on the vodka🤪. She knows her stuff, if only we could figure out what she was saying.

And the gilet thing she had on turned her into a sack of spuds. Nice to see her back though. Good old Kim, still on the vodka🤪. She knows her stuff, if only we could figure out what she was saying.
I totally agree, I never understand a word she says. She talks in some kind of strange language which to say the least is gobbledegook 😂

QVC prices are getting ridiculous but their postage costs are silly ridiculous. I bought two Cozee Home dog beds for my two Westies this morning and paid 2 x £4.95 to get them delivered to the same address, if they hadn’t been for my fur babies Christmas pressies(I know crazy dog lady) I would have cancelled. QVC’s need to look at their prices and postage rates - other shopping channels offer fab prices and capped postage - one price per order or free postage. If they can do it why not QVC? This was my first order in six plus months,when I saw postage at £9.98 I felt like I’d been mugged!!

QVC prices are getting ridiculous but their postage costs are silly ridiculous. I bought two Cozee Home dog beds for my two Westies this morning and paid 2 x £4.95 to get them delivered to the same address, if they hadn’t been for my fur babies Christmas pressies(I know crazy dog lady) I would have cancelled. QVC’s need to look at their prices and postage rates - other shopping channels offer fab prices and capped postage - one price per order or free postage. If they can do it why not QVC? This was my first order in six plus months,when I saw postage at £9.98 I felt like I’d been mugged!!
I agree. I only paid £9.95 for some heavy furniture to be delivered from dunelm. It was one price no matter what I ordered, including split deliveries.

As long as people keep buying from them and paying the ridiculous P&P costs, then QVC won’t change their practice. Why on earth they can’t cap the P&P, like Ideal World do, or have free P&P like a lot of other companies do, heaven only knows. Any so called “bargains” are diminished when you add on the P&P.

More often than not I might see something on QVC that I would like but I then buy it elsewhere as that’s often cheaper. My mantra is “do I need it? and invariably the answer is “no” nowadays. There are bigger priorities on which to use my money at the moment.

The 30 day mbg never encouraged me to buy and the 60 day one doesn’t either. If I’ve ever bought something I don’t like it’s sent back within a couple of days. I don’t need weeks to make up my mind. The extended returns are useful if it’s a Christmas gift, but I don’t do my Christmas shopping on QVC, barring one item this year.

Poor love, lumbered with Chloe for one of her first appearances after three years. Would have been better if the presenter was Julia, Jilly or Alison.
Unpleasant for anyone to be lumbered with Chloe imo. However, our Kimmi is a hard boiled little 'love' and, I should think, only cares for the amounts sold.

Kim's prices are too high for what you're getting. After 3 years' absence, she looks the same, much better than in her video. The Nina Leonard brand, which uses lots of poly as well, is much more imaginative in style, and less expensive than Kim.
I agree about Kim's prices being too high. I also agree about the Nina Leonard brand, very similar in quality but imo much better styles and colours and not so oeverpriced. I have had some of Kim's clothes in her early years, but would not pay todays prices for her poly/fashion.

Isn't it half price postage for the second item if they are identical?

To
Isn't it half price postage for the second item if they are identical?
I think you paid too much postage. The second bed should have been half price on postage, but even then, way too much. PS My little Westie, Myfanwy, was 15 years of age yesterday. We had a party. Just one human, one other dog, one cat, and the birthday girl. Scrambled eggs all round.

Latest posts

Back